How to invest

Using a demo to prove me wrong is rather strange.

Why don't you trade a live account for maybe a year to show everyone your statement here.

Don't you know that both your emotional and psychological levels are different when you trade live against trading demos?

Regards.

hi there!

you have a point with what you said. i think it is still necessary for him to search for his self about forex before making any investment on it so he won't be ending up losing big amount of money.
regards.

The moderators have already removed all posts posted by one "hot air balloon" person.

Hence, the argument's considered closed.

Regards.

Last edited:
At least it's better for the world when scammers are out of the picture, right?

Regards.

Last edited:
I am absolute beginner in forex... and I do not feel that I can start trading.

I have a lot to learn and practice... but in meantime... is there "brokers"... or whatever... so I will invest and get "interest", and they will get 20-30%?

Yes, your right, you still have to learn. The good thing about you is that you know how to assist yourself, try to practice on a demo first.

goodluck in trading

I have a lot to learn and practice... but in meantime... is there "brokers"... or whatever... so I will invest and get "interest", and they will get 20-30%?

hi there!

try to search in google on how to look for a best forex broker. so you'll have an idea on how to get rid from scams as well. it'll surely help.

What broker are you using right now? :p

Back