How to know which EA opened which position ?

glinjawi

Recruit
Hi All

I am new to MT4 and EAs. recently I am using 2 EAs working on same pair. Each has his own magic number.

But when I have positions opened or when I pull a history report I have no clue who opened what ?

Any Advice ?

Hi All

I am new to MT4 and EAs. recently I am using 2 EAs working on same pair. Each has his own magic number.

But when I have positions opened or when I pull a history report I have no clue who opened what ?

Any Advice ?

How about having 2 account with separate EA? I believe then there must be no doubt anymore which EA open which position.

Can't help too much on this question because I don't use EA at all in my trading. Frankly to say, I don't even know that we can put 2 EA in MT4 at the same time.:p

Hi All

Any Advice ?

eacomm.jpg

follow the pic :),
right click on your active trade, and show the comment. at picture above my ea comment are "canceled", just my simple mind trick to made my broker think this order are comes from manual trade and been canceled. lol.

I also think it's better not to mix several Expert Advisors on one trading account. First, it is more difficult to estimate their performance. Secondly, they can work with different strategies, launching opposite deals, which can be perceived as a hedge.

Perhaps you should test them one by one? Especially since you are not yet sure of their performance...

As a solution first thing that pops up on my mind is to open two accounts. I dont see easy solution to this problem. In any way, as Muzshura said, why dont you test them one by one and then see which one is more profitable to use

I also think it's better not to mix several Expert Advisors on one trading account. First, it is more difficult to estimate their performance. Secondly, they can work with different strategies, launching opposite deals, which can be perceived as a hedge.
Absolute madness.

After applying EAs on your active trade, Enable the terminal section on your MT4 or MT5 trading platform, then click on journal, it will show all the details about EAs applied.
This is the easiest and simplest way of all.

After applying EAs on your active trade, Enable the terminal section on your MT4 or MT5 trading platform, then click on journal, it will show all the details about EAs applied.
This is the easiest and simplest way of all.
easiest way is to use mt4 app surely

Back