How to make money from EAs (trading robots)

Trading with robot giving advantage included using robot trading not involved emotion because its only, logic command to open and close order based program inside the robot, maybe there are a trader that relying on robot and make money with them, but should be careful because robot maybe fails and depending also with number capital in the account.

tons of ea you can find here or on myfxbook, just be careful, really don't recommend to send anyone money until you will not understand how ea works and who is that person, do you have his her contact or not. so better to avoid.
there are ea that only helps to trade so it is better to use them

My advice for those who are wondering wheter buying an EA or not is to NEVER buy an EA. There is really no advantage on selling an EA because the owener of the algorythm can earn a lot more by selling signals/copy trading or by opening a MAM/PAMM account (if the EA is really succesfull of course).

I know trader which sold own stable and profitable strategies. He closed "shop" because, his strategies didn't earn hundreds of percent per year, so he sold only few pieces. It makes no sense to sell qualitative strategies on the web, users dream about quick rich.

my issue with ea is that they do not last for long

This is my issue with it. They work and can collect profit but eventually with no stop loss it will turn and will run into the high percentage drawdowns. Then people have the choice of losing a large chunk of their investment of think it'll turn and then it blows

my issue with ea is that they do not last for long
The issue is that the market tends to change their momentum while the EAs being technically coded to follow technical analysis can then do require monitoring when markets becomes highly unpredictable.

The issue is that the market tends to change their momentum while the EAs being technically coded to follow technical analysis can then do require monitoring when markets becomes highly unpredictable.
That is why EA's should be back testing on longer period like 10 years or even more to check, how strategy can handle or not on different market conditions.

Back