How to NOT piss off the broker ?

I can't imagine any decent broker getting angry because someone requested a withdrawal. Different brokers will certainly have different terms & conditions, so check those out for more insight. I'd also check reviews and go elsewhere at any sign that a broker is hesitant to pay out withdrawals at all.

Any withdrawal will always get a brokers attention.

First off, they will be concerned that you might not be happy with their service, so they will often ask your account manager to follow up with you to see if there is something wrong before they process your withdrawal. It's not intended to delay your withdrawal, in fact, you will find some banks do it as well.

Secondly, some payment processors(Neteller) charge hefty fees, which the broker covers. They obviously expect a to get that money back by way of trading activity(commission + spread + swaps). If you were to immediately withdraw, they will investigate and may even pass the fees on to you.

The next is money laundering - the brokers have legal obligations and when you deposit and withdraw without any trading activity, that will trigger a red flag and your activity will be investgated.

Brokers have no interest in witholding your withdrawals - it just makes clients unhappy, but inapproproate withdrawal activity does trigger red flags that need to be addressed.

The broker cannot get pissed off at you for wanting to withdraw. I mean you deposited to withdraw right?

Exactly , but i heard that they might refuse withdrawals especially if they think that it is a large sum of money , do you know any trustworthy forex brokers ?
The broker cannot get pissed off at you for wanting to withdraw. I mean you deposited to withdraw right?

If you trading system rely on extracting profits where you don't take risk, you can be sure sooner or later broker will terminate your account. They have all tools to identify such traders.

If you trading system rely on extracting profits where you don't take risk, you can be sure sooner or later broker will terminate your account. They have all tools to identify such traders.
What do you mean by trading system ? You mean my trading strategy ?

And how can i not take risk ? The entire idea of trading is based on risking price action

What do you mean by trading system ? You mean my trading strategy ?

And how can i not take risk ? The entire idea of trading is based on risking price action
You don't take risk if your system is arbitrage or directed to extract profit by manipulating broker trading conditions or marketing offers like bonuses, rebates etc. No risk means your strategy is market-neutral, you don't care which direction takes price.

Back