How to NOT piss off the broker ?

fawzy salah

Recruit
Let's assume that the trader finds a good and trustworthy broker. How can this trader stay in good terms with the broker? For example, i heard that the brokers get pissed off if you decided to withdraw a large amount of money ( for example 10,000$) from your dashboard on the broker's website and may refuse or delay your withdrawal (Don't know why this gets the broker angry even though the trader made this money with HIS OWN effort, but they do ). What else do you think the trader should or shouldn't do in order to stay in harmony with the trader ?

Let's assume that the trader finds a good and trustworthy broker. How can this trader stay in good terms with the broker? For example, i heard that the brokers get pissed off if you decided to withdraw a large amount of money ( for example 10,000$) from your dashboard on the broker's website and may refuse or delay your withdrawal (Don't know why this gets the broker angry even though the trader made this money with HIS OWN effort, but they do ). What else do you think the trader should or shouldn't do in order to stay in harmony with the trader ?
Hi there,

I think any broker that gets angry for a trader to withdraw their balance is the definition of a bad broker, and it also shows that this broker is trading on the opposite side of the trader and hence they are not happy when the trader makes money (as they are on the losing end of this) and get even more angry when you want to withdraw your money.

I think a trader shouldn’t be the one who should make the broker happy; it should be the other way round. We (as traders) trust our money with these brokers and legitimate brokers make money via commissions and swap rates on every trade, hence a good broker will not be eyeing the trader’s balance like a hawk, they will actually want the trader to continue trading through them.

I have had brokers which I withdrew in excess of $80,000 in one day and they didn’t even flinch or do any nonsense- almost in 24-48 hours I had the money in my bank account.

Thanks and good luck.

Pheniox

10k is not the amount that brokers are afraid of but they will investigate your account for sure the reason is many traders use brokers for money laundering too.

Choosing a broker is important to avoid a problem like that, however, become cautious in trading just spent money that affords to lose first, if get a profit then withdraw regularly until reach break event point.

A decent broker shouldn't be fussed by 10k withdrawals. As mentioned above I think the only reason they might is if it comes in via one payment method and then is attempted to be withdrawn by another.

Hi there,

I think any broker that gets angry for a trader to withdraw their balance is the definition of a bad broker, and it also shows that this broker is trading on the opposite side of the trader and hence they are not happy when the trader makes money (as they are on the losing end of this) and get even more angry when you want to withdraw your money.

I think a trader shouldn’t be the one who should make the broker happy; it should be the other way round. We (as traders) trust our money with these brokers and legitimate brokers make money via commissions and swap rates on every trade, hence a good broker will not be eyeing the trader’s balance like a hawk, they will actually want the trader to continue trading through them.

I have had brokers which I withdrew in excess of $80,000 in one day and they didn’t even flinch or do any nonsense- almost in 24-48 hours I had the money in my bank account.

Thanks and good luck.

Pheniox

Would you mind if you shared this broker's name ? Thanks

In the future, we actually don't know what will happen, maybe during research already meet all requirements, but the time is changing and the world will new updated with something new. Maybe the broker that we use already trusted, however, obeys the golden rules of investing money in high-risk business needs as a priority, just spending money that affords to lose before flying on the high dream.

Read the terms and conditions before agreeing to anything. A legitimate broker will always specify their conditions about withdrawing money. Most brokers don't delay or refuse withdrawals, but there are some that hedge clients' trades creating a conflict of interest, and technically, they are allowed to do so if it's in the terms and conditions that you have signed (otherwise this is not legal, if my knowledge is correct). So if you find something like this among the conditions of a broker, take it as a red flag that withdrawals may not go smoothly in the future.

Back