• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

How to reach the news faster.

What about the incidents of their offices being raided by the police and the opening up of fake accounts on these forums to promote themselves?

Your logic is very wrong.

What your saying is they will fill at the price clicked. So i get my order in on the nose , by the time that my order reaches the server a couple of milliseconds have passed and the price is has moved slightly but thats ok because ACM will honour the price clicked and take a small loss.......that really is just not going to happen.

Natural slippage is dependant on many factors , the clients connection to the server , the servers connnection , the speed of exection , any broker that can promise no slippage is quite simply lying and should be avoided at all costs

Put Down the Torch & Pitchfork!

What about the incidents of their offices being raided by the police

This was just simply reported wrong. Some clients of [a different company] that was using ACM's platform lost a LOT of money through that company's bad trading. That company was sending out FAKED statements (as it turned out). When the end clients called ACM and found out their account balances were actually decimated, they sued everyone in sight and made a lot of noise. Since the accusations in the suit had criminal implications, a judge ordered that the records be handed over to the police. A Raid? Give me a break. Anyway, that other company was found to have faked statements and ACM was never charged with anything and completely cleared of even the suspicion of wrong-doing. This was a matter of public record. I saw the reports a year ago or so from the Swiss newspaper, when inquired about the incident.

Regarding the ForexPeaceArmy board shenanigans... well, I can't say much about this, as I don't know. I spoke to a former ACM employee at a Vegas conference who told me that (they) thought it was another former employee who acted alone and probably caught hell for it. The idea that a 200-employee strong brokerage house, the largest in Switzerland, would do such a thing - officially or unofficially sanctioned by their management or board or even lower management levels is a little far-fetched, don't you think?

Your logic is very wrong. ...

1. I AM a client. I have been for years. Every day for years. BIG contracts, SMALL contracts, longer-term contracts, shorter-term contracts, a lot of scalping, too. I have never had any problems that ACM hasn't honorably resolved. I have never had any issues with slippage. I am not constructing a syllogism. I am sharing MY experience. What is YOUR experience with them?

There's a lot of information on their site about how they answer for the guaranteed execution at the clicked-upon price. I recommend familiarizing yourself with it.

Hi,

I'm a trader for 5 years now, and so far I`ve not found a solution to get on top of the news release.

Last month I signed up for Bloomberg Professional service, and neither with their plataform I get the data before the price starts to fly like crazy on an important report.

Is there any1 who`s got a better service?
Which is the best one?

Thanks

Hy!

(back to topic)

You can try those two:

- tradethenews(dot)com
- oracletrader(dot)net

first one is an audio-stream (web radio) and you have to interpret the news by yourself, the second is software for your computer. The free software is without autotrigger, the expensive version triggers by itself the buy or sell button of your trading platform. The signals are given micro- to milliseconds before the price is moving at your trading platform ...

I have used both, the first with not so good results because I'm not a native English speaker. The second (I use the free version) is working fine but you need a very very fast internet connection and computer and an excellent quick finger to trigger the button (buy or sell) at your trading platform. The software has a calender and shows which news event is considered and which forex pair is used for this news event.
Greetings from here,
Dietmar

Last edited:
Hy!

(back to topic)

You can try those two:

- tradethenews(dot)com
- oracletrader(dot)net

first one is an audio-stream (web radio) and you have to interpret the news by yourself, the second is software for your computer. The free software is without autotrigger, the expensive version triggers by itself the buy or sell button of your trading platform. The signals are given micro- to milliseconds before the price is moving at your trading platform ...

I have used both, the first with not so good results because I'm not a native English speaker. The second (I use the free version) is working fine but you need a very very fast internet connection and computer and an excellent quick finger to trigger the button (buy or sell) at your trading platform. The software has a calender and shows which news event is considered and which forex pair is used for this news event.
Greetings from here,
Dietmar

Where is the free version ?

Hy! ...

some months ago I registered at the homepage, some days later there was a email advertising and they offered a free (advertising) webinar. There I got the software free with login and password. During the webinar and the next 2 days the free version was with full rights and triggered by itself. Later they changed my status in their database (the software holds all the time a connection to their server) and since that time I can only use it without the autotrigger version.

Maybe this procedure is still working? ...

, Dietmar

Last edited:
Back