How to secure trading Strategy

Mike3108

Recruit
How, how are you.
I have a question.
How i can secure my strategy.
i was creating strategies from last 12 years.
Finally i reach to point which is was looking for.
Trade minimum trade in account as low as 0.01% - 0.05 % risk on each trade.
on all open trades total risk will not be more than 1%
Monthly returns 20%++

I am not using this strategy because i want to be sure how i safe guard my strategy.

Stay calm keep smiling
God bless :)

Samular

AMarkets Multi and Spammer
Of course, the safest thing is to learn how to create a robot yourself, but it's time!

7Bulletin

Corporal
Each of us is to some extent constantly looking for more stable ways to work and earn money because generally accepted strategies also require some adaptation and serious study. I cannot say that I am developing approaches myself, rather I am modernizing or adjusting what is publicly available to me. I often use demos to work out, because it is not safe to risk your money right away. I was impressed by the fact that you have been successful for so many years and have not given up. It's really worthy of respect. Keep up the good work and maybe you can leave a big contribution to the history of trading.

fxoday

Corporal
If already found own system trading, created robot based on the strategy will help to make transaction in forex market, however, forex is remaining risky, take small risk will increasing higher opportunity to open new order, like as many suggested to take small risk in every plan trading, don't greedy in trading which only will leading to face failures