How to start a brokerage

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinjaNinja

Recruit
So.. after doing some reading through FPA and seeing that there is a definate need for a high quality, non-US based FX brokerage that isn't run by crooks... I'm curious.

How does one start a brokerage firm? I mean... if crappy scammers can do it, then it can't be that hard, right?

Thoughts?

So.. after doing some reading through FPA and seeing that there is a definate need for a high quality, non-US based FX brokerage that isn't run by crooks... I'm curious.

How does one start a brokerage firm? I mean... if crappy scammers can do it, then it can't be that hard, right?

Thoughts?
if you want to make trustful broker you need big money and its better that do not make a scam one

Very sinple. Flush your bible down the toilet. Then you go to the FX Broker websites in Switzerland and join as an affiliate. Some in Germany as well.
Now you have your OWN Brokerage Co. even though you are Broke. No money, nix.
Now you are good as your "website" states all the goodies like MT4 and latest news and all. Geeze, even the prices update all the time.
Now you get people to invest their hard earned money that they are going to loose with you.
So now you just wait until you have a couple of million in YOUR account and pay out a few winners to look good and to keep them coming.
When you have enough, you turn your collar up and put on dark glasses and head for the nearest airport that takes you to Belize.
Get the drift my good man.

Very sinple. Flush your bible down the toilet. Then you go to the FX Broker websites in Switzerland and join as an affiliate. Some in Germany as well.
Now you are good as your "website" states all the goodies like MT4 and latest news and all. Geeze, even the prices update all the time.
Now you get people to invest their hard earned money that they are going to loose with you.
So now you just wait until you have a couple of million in YOUR account and pay out a few winners to look good and to keep them coming.
When you have enough, you turn your collar up and put on dark glasses and head for the nearest airport that takes you to Belize.
It is not that easy to make a good broker unless if you want to make scam one

HA.. yeah.. I put together a checklist off this.. thanks.. had to run out and buy a Bible to flush as I do not allow those kinds of books in my house...

No, but seriously... Why is it so hard for there to be an ethical and honest brokerage firm? Does anyone see the marketing potential of saying "Those guys do XYZ... we don't..."?

Not all lawyers are crooks, its just the bulk of them that give the bad name... I assume its the same for this industry too.

Good subject for discussion. But I would say you need a lot of money, to start brokerage firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back