How to start? is it difficult?

Petezaa

Recruit
I wouldn't say that it's hard - anybody can trade. But you need the right mind set and strategy before you go live. It could take one person a month to master Forex, and another person a life time.

kingsman

Corporal
Youtube is best source of learning in all fields of life. I will not say forex is easy it takes time to learn. When you will know its basics try different demos and see videos how trading works. Forex can give you a tough time as you do live trading but before it make yourself prepared on demo to face live market.

fxoday

Sergeant
Yes, there are much contents in youtube which we can learn from video, it's very good to learn how to trade, I am ever read there is a kid 16 years old, he success from the financial trading market and only learning from the youtube video tutorial

fxoday

Sergeant
Every trader they have each own fortune, although they use the same strategy and capital, the end result might be different, and many advice to find your own strategy that suitable with your own style trading

Rick Beesley

Recruit
It is not very difficult, it is more of the mindgame if you know what i mean. be ready to have a lot of strange moments and lose some of your money but do not get discouraged just keep on grinding