How to start? is it difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time still not enough if way in learning as trader always repeated same mistake, in fact forex trading also need good psychology trading to make them being discipline with rules trading, sometime if reckless trader they faced with the trend market which make tempted and then greedy in trading, this greedy is one reason the cause of loss.

There are times when we tend to make some mistakes in our trading. So we have to learn from them and also understand that if we are careful then we will be able to avoid the mistakes easily and become successful :)

There are times when we tend to make some mistakes in our trading. So we have to learn from them and also understand that if we are careful then we will be able to avoid the mistakes easily and become successful :)

Just make sure you're evaluating your trading performance so you'll never ever doing a same mistake in the future trading...

yes we can avoid mistakes in future when admit our mistake. it is a new way of learning when we try to do good in future , we learn lesson from them .Forex is difficult in a sense that trader learn real art of trading after some time spend in trading.

yes we can avoid mistakes in future when admit our mistake. it is a new way of learning when we try to do good in future , we learn lesson from them .Forex is difficult in a sense that trader learn real art of trading after some time spend in trading.

As a trader we tend to do mistakes in our trading. If we are wise enough then we will spot such trading opportunities that will enable us to do profitable trades and thus we can get good income :)

As a risky business forex involves much mistakes because traders try to get maximum benefit when they open trading terminal may be they are weak in planing and analysis , they not get their targets.

For starting forex trading, you need to have good knowledge about it. Then you can practice in demo account to check and master your strategy, after this you can start in real account.

yes when i start it is very difficult and i upset when i loss my investment but i learn from my mistake now i am good trader.

yes when i start it is very difficult and i upset when i loss my investment but i learn from my mistake now i am good trader.
Sometime in desperation making trader still want to learn better, when in life no other choice can do to making money, maybe although in forex ever facing with loss but still learn better from mistake, I am ever reading success story good trader also ever get many times failure

A trader should think he can not make money until good trading with learning is not in his side. learning and skill automatically guide him how he can make money through different ways. Do not be in hurry with forex trading.

To have a good start you can learn it from a good trader. If you good friend is a trader then you can get help from him to teach you some good methods of trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back