How to start? is it difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me forex is difficult when I star tit. One can overcome difficulties through different ways as he can get good knowledge from different ways. His practice is also important that telss how and when he has to trade . I must say forex can be easy when you do regular work.

For me forex is difficult when I star tit. One can overcome difficulties through different ways as he can get good knowledge from different ways. His practice is also important that telss how and when he has to trade . I must say forex can be easy when you do regular work.

When I was a newbie the most difficult thing for me was that there was so much information about Forex trading. I didn't know where to start and it took me quite a while to organize my own learning process.

When I was a newbie the most difficult thing for me was that there was so much information about Forex trading. I didn't know where to start and it took me quite a while to organize my own learning process.

Forex trading is not like other business options where we can earn money easily. Here in this business we need to develop such kind of trading skills that can give us more profits and also we need to learn newer trading skills here :D

Yes in forex business one has to learn then practice for trading . After it too he is at risk. He cannot say that any stage now he can handle forex easily. In other business he can calculate his profit easily but in forex after closing trade his profit is defined.

You are learning quite right and you should continue such method as forex is all about learning, if you have enough knowledge then surely you can earn reasonable amount, so continue your learning with this method and start the forex, you will get the good reward.

Your start should be with knowledge and practice . As you learn about forex many things will clear to you then your demo practice will make it easy , that you feel difficult how to apply your knowledge in trading .This practice is best way to overcome difficulties.

I agree. The more one practices, the more their skills will improve. That was certainly the case with me. I strive to learn something new every day, or almost every day, and to practice that as much as I can.

You have enough knowledge about forex, no need to buy and forex book, keep in mind that experience will come with the passage of time, you should start your demo trading and gradually you will be able to earn from forex, it is and easy and lucrative business.

It`s difficult. It`s not easy money. And you should start your trading way with this thought.
As for me, first, I`ve learned all the theory from different books, articles and services (I recommend BabyPips for beginners).
Also, while learning, I`ve created a demo account and practiced everything I`ve learned.
The next step is micro account. After you learned everything and tried it on demo, it`s time to start live trading. However, beginners don`t always understand, that demo and live trading are not the same. There is a psychological aspect. Trading with real money make you nervous and may affect your actions. That`s why it`s better to start with small sums and create cent account.
After all, if you are profitable on cent account, you can start real trading. But i doesn`t means, that your education is over. It may take years to become Forex professional. You are learning all the time. Test new strategies, learn money and risk management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back