How to start? is it difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate your interest in the Forex trading but I advise you to learn about it properly and then start practicing on the demo account and gain some confidence. I ask a question from you that is it wise to drive a vehicle when you dont know even what a gear is?

To begin a task is the most difficult step. The first step is to learn about forex trading. Learn how it works, its changing trends and the factors that impact it. Do demo account trading and see how your luck works out. Be brave and face forex trading with courage.

If you wanted to make a good start than you should have to make a demo account and learn through it . You also have to do some research about the forex market from websites, News, and also by consulting the experts. If you do so than you never lose your money.

Trading is also difficult when one starts doing on live account. Demo practice can help traders to understand the market and placing orders as per their plan. They can then reduce risk with proper money management practice.

Making trading decision is never an easy task. A foreign currency exchange trader needs to consider each essential aspects of trading. But with the word each I am not meaning that you have to consider every element of forex market. Rather, try to give emphasis on only the essential aspect of trading. No matter whether you are trying to adopt fundamental or technical analysis, you have to consider which factors are most relevant to your trading decision.

For any forex trader successful trading comes with a great deal of patience, hard work and sometimes a good ability to analyze. Each trader needs to be very conscious before start trading with any large amount: good forex broker selection is also necessary.

How to become the successful trader is not easy at all, I ever hear certain trader before getting successful they need to pass so many obstacle or failure in trading, facing with margin call account is common thing on this field, forex trading is not easy only like as we learn from theory, its more than theory because price movement is very dynamic, we never know after making trades will end with profit or loss afterward, what we can do is trying to analyze the market as good as possible and keep using safe money management and risk management

I still haven't read whole thread, let us know if you really started, You looked very nervous at the start. How is it going ? With demo account or with real ? What are the results ? What was intital deposit and such ? Broker was not scam and so on ? Please share.

The major problem is self-discipline, in the start you even can't ask your right questions like "what I need to learn" because basically there is no solid trading theory, like in any competition you have to be innovative if you want to lead. That's why first steps can be not quite productive you can learn something useless but it's experience too which clears your path from to the genuine knowledge. Just keep in mind that being permanently in doubt about everything you learned helps you to progress.

I think that we all had problems with discipline in the beginning. I was feeling like a child during this time, everything was new and very tempting to try and investigate. Traders really need some time in order to learn how to be disciplined on this market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back