How to start? is it difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything takes time and it is more than valid in forex market. The real problem is the forex brokers advertising in wrong way, showing people to make huge money in matter of seconds. This is where new comers don't develop the discipline in trading.

Everything takes time and it is more than valid in forex market. The real problem is the forex brokers advertising in wrong way, showing people to make huge money in matter of seconds. This is where new comers don't develop the discipline in trading.

I see you have highlighted a good point, many brokers are doing it the wrong way just to get more business. I am fed up with those option traders advertisement all over my facebook newsfeed.

Everyone shoes the positive side of their product when advertise on any channel. It is very effective way to capture the people who are seeking for that type of business. Traders should understand the involving risk here as well as pay time to learning of forex trading then they will get actual fruit of forex business.

Yeah correct. It is fake targets what prompts newbies to make mistakes. They live by dreams that's why they fail. But I think this is essential stage every newbie should pass before they start to understand how hard trading is.

Hi, everyone. I have just started reading the forex military school here in forex peace army. I have finished the second chapter, so far so good. I have no experience at all at the market i have study something entirely different from financial and economy, (computer science if it makes any difference). How hard would it be for someone with absolutely no idea to understand this kind of thing and manage to do it successfuly? Is there anyone else with no experience who manage to make money from forex? i need to get some courage because the ammount of information from this site is enormous and i am lost. The school here is the only thing that i need? By the time i finish it i will be ready to trade? (at least on a demo account) or i need to buy other books or something else?

the education here is great but its not all that is out there, forex is a difficult business to learn but its not impossible and is very rewarding, i by no means class myself as a trader yet as i still have so much to learn. once you get done with the school here you will have hopefully learnt enough to help you know which direction you should go next. good luck on your journey :)

Its's not that difficult as you may think. I can only recommend to read more tutorial section on your broker for your matter. It should have a lot of info related and located right there for sure. Be prepared for some losses at start but do not give up early.

In the forex market, there are two types of extremes, some say it is totally loss sone can not make money from forex trading. Others want to make high profits from it. Forex is like other business it will not give you earning after couple of months. It also needs a long practice and experience so that you d it after understanding skill of trading.

In the forex market, there are two types of extremes, some say it is totally loss sone can not make money from forex trading. Others want to make high profits from it. Forex is like other business it will not give you earning after couple of months. It also needs a long practice and experience so that you d it after understanding skill of trading.
Yes indeed, how to make money through forex is need time consuming to learning, and this is not instant, there is no shortcut to becoming success trader, but one advantage forex trading compared with another business, only need small capital to start, as long as still in learning process we can use micro account with small money, different with traditional business still need bigger capital to start to hire office, and spent all necessary to start business

Starting is easy part, the difficult part is sustaining and getting profitable. This is where most of newbies lost it altogether because they want to get success overnight. This ain't going to happen and you must involve in real account for at least 1 financial year.

Starting is easy part, the difficult part is sustaining and getting profitable. This is where most of newbies lost it altogether because they want to get success overnight. This ain't going to happen and you must involve in real account for at least 1 financial year.
What needs to start trading is only open account, deposit money, download platform trading then begin to trades, indeed very simple, but in trading, how to make profit is difficult task, sometimes will facing with confuse condition, due after buy then movement is down, vice versa, after sell sometimes movement is up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back