How to start? is it difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube is best source of learning in all fields of life. I will not say forex is easy it takes time to learn. When you will know its basics try different demos and see videos how trading works. Forex can give you a tough time as you do live trading but before it make yourself prepared on demo to face live market.

Yes, there are much contents in youtube which we can learn from video, it's very good to learn how to trade, I am ever read there is a kid 16 years old, he success from the financial trading market and only learning from the youtube video tutorial

Every trader they have each own fortune, although they use the same strategy and capital, the end result might be different, and many advice to find your own strategy that suitable with your own style trading

It is not very difficult, it is more of the mindgame if you know what i mean. be ready to have a lot of strange moments and lose some of your money but do not get discouraged just keep on grinding

I will always encourage to learn new things . Forex is not a rocket science it is a financial business people who can understand it they can do it well after some efforts. It is obvious forex is not much easy as you an think it will give you money without hard work. We can overcome difficulties with regular updates of market.

Forex is easy to start but how to keep a winning streak and be profitable
Easy step to start, open account, deposit, and start trading, but keep day trading in profitable is not easy, it:s possible today make a decent profit but then the loss on next day, forex trading is how to manage money in the risk field

It's not difficult to start but it's hard to maintain faith in success after you lose some money, the hardest part is to believe and remain optimistic.

Hi, everyone. I have just started reading the forex military school here in forex peace army. I have finished the second chapter, so far so good. I have no experience at all at the market i have study something entirely different from financial and economy, (computer science if it makes any difference). How hard would it be for someone with absolutely no idea to understand this kind of thing and manage to do it successfuly? Is there anyone else with no experience who manage to make money from forex? i need to get some courage because the ammount of information from this site is enormous and i am lost. The school here is the only thing that i need? By the time i finish it i will be ready to trade? (at least on a demo account) or i need to buy other books or something else?
Focus on one series of education at a time, as you said so much information is out there and can be very overwhelming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back