How to start? is it difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, trying too many things will create too many doubts in your mind. We only have to focus on 1 trading system and practice every day to improve entry and exit points and ultimately we will develop a system that suits our style.

Exactly, trying too many things will create too many doubts in your mind. We only have to focus on 1 trading system and practice every day to improve entry and exit points and ultimately we will develop a system that suits our style.
Agree we can't trading without trading system, i.e. strict rules which define entry, exits, lot size, time horizon etc. Breaking our own rules eventually leads to loss because of mistakes and uncontrolled losses.

The thing is to understand forex business, teenagers can also learn this business I think they are very sharp in this age they are very quick in learning as well as pick every point all about forex. Videos are best source of learning so everyone is able now to learn this business easily with the help of videos and learn every detail about forex trading. Now it is not much difficult for people to find right way of trading.

The thing is to understand forex business, teenagers can also learn this business I think they are very sharp in this age they are very quick in learning as well as pick every point all about forex. Videos are best source of learning so everyone is able now to learn this business easily with the help of videos and learn every detail about forex trading. Now it is not much difficult for people to find right way of trading.
There are so many mentors out there on youtube, some trader like to watching the video and more easy to understand, but not all people have the same brain, which can happen learn from video is hard but since learn from reading is easier to understand

There are so many mentors out there on youtube, some trader like to watching the video and more easy to understand, but not all people have the same brain, which can happen learn from video is hard but since learn from reading is easier to understand
Totally agree with this. You have to find your sweet spot for how you learn. Education and practice are essential though. I am a fan of using demo but some aren't though as they say it doesn't prepare you for the psychological battle of using your own money. Whichever route you choose, start small.

Totally agree with this. You have to find your sweet spot for how you learn. Education and practice are essential though. I am a fan of using demo but some aren't though as they say it doesn't prepare you for the psychological battle of using your own money. Whichever route you choose, start small.
I think would be wise decision if start from small if already jump to real trading, and may to choose cent account for lower-risk trading, with more time experience later then will get the strongest psychology trading

Start is always hard, but don't worry, everyone was in your shoes. And not only in trading, but in any other business. Just think of a concrete plan of action and follow it.

I have started with few hundreds personally and honestly and I hope everyone will do the same with me entirely and absolutely and possibly. It was like 10 years ago though so you can only imagine the whole picture now and then.

The forum is a really good tool, because first of all, there is a lot of useful information here. Secondly, there are people who are doing the same thing as you, respectively, can help you or support you in a difficult situation.

At the start it is difficult, forex is easy to learn but hard to implement cause there is a lot of strategies and forex is wide market, so trading in forex will be a tough task to trade in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back