How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good advice. I was amazed to see a question in one other forex forum of a guy who is asking if he should take a loan to invest in forex?! I had to reply with absolutely NO.
Taking a loan to start forex sounds like a terrible idea.

Yes, plan trading is very crucial part to manage money in account trading, might we ever hear one good quotation about trading "plan your trade and trade your plan" because forex is business hence need to treat as a business.
Agree 100%

I strongly advise you to communicate with different traders and gain experience or additional knowledge from them. As for Carrie, trading is a very interesting, unusual, and specific strategy of trading in the financial market. It has a low level of risk and can generate a stable income over a long period. Because of the low risk, she is a good fit for beginners, and you can move in trading using this strategy.

practicing and learing will be the key for anyone getting in to trading. building a strong knowledge and practicing over and over is always best

First of all, I advise you to streamline your training in trading. You need to focus on one thing, for example, technical analysis and study this topic in detail. At the same time, you can trade on a demo account and strengthen your knowledge. So do not despair, continue to learn Forex gradually, and you will surely get used to trading in time.

I strongly advise you to start your Forex training with different video lessons or trading schools. Learn to focus on the main things and continue your training. I also highly recommend opening a demo account and testing different trading strategies and gaining experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back