1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to start?

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by PatrykM, May 6, 2015.

1. rodrigo f millan

Thanks to all advices,i have also read almost all the basic education,have understood it but not to the point of mastery,and slowly bit by bit i would try a demo with a broker sooner.

2. Notati

Notati Recruit

The beginning of anything is always hard. The first thing you need to do is to learn as much as you can about the market. Don't invest all your money without having sufficient knowledge about the trading process. I know that it kills you inside to sit down and learn but you have to do it.

rodrigo f millan likes this.
  3. Citaub

Citaub Recruit

I would recommend to start with understanding of technical and fundamental analysis and see how it relates to the market moves. Then start experimenting with various trading strategies. Carry trade is also good. Investigate it and try to apply first on demo account before you start live trading

rodrigo f millan likes this.
  4. Quinuiacl12

Quinuiacl12 Recruit

You should have some knowledge and experience before starting a trade on the forex market. This market needs these two things a lot. You can get these two things by consulting the expertise and successful traders. Also you can get some knowledge about different forums having a lot of knowledge on forex trading.

5. DaveT

DaveT Private, 1st Class

Some good advice above

6. Notati

Notati Recruit

You have to do the things in a flow for learning and manging them quickly as a trader. A good trader is always a good manager and management requires scheduling and keeping the things in a flow. It is hard if you will try to do too much things at a time. I hope you would have got the point.