How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrykM

Private
Hello traders I have a question to you ?

My problem is that I am interested in forex but it s really hard to be focus on all this stuff like macro data releases, technical analysis and all this stuff when I am just observe it from the side and I am thinking maybe will be better for me when I will be connected with market somehow. I dont want to trade already by myself it make no sense cause already I know something about lines and candles nothing else.
I heard on some training about carry trade, maybe this is good idea for start? What u think? Sometimes ago I read about carry trade somwhere in forum and now I can not find it can you tell me where it is?
Then I can be on in market what will force me to study harder and observe what s going on in market.
What you think about this idea?
Thanks for all answer.

Pick and choose one thing at a time and focus on it. Then focus on the next topic and so on and so forth. Also, try to practice what you've learned using a demo account.

Well, You need to know first that How Forex works and what is Forex is all about take.

Few tips

Start learning about Forex and we have all details that you can start learning by simply clicking this link Forex Military School.

Try to check your trading skills on demo about two to three months before you go to live account.

Find information about broker first before you go live with them, Check reviews, regulation and services about them first.

Always try broker with small deposit.

Let me know if you want more details.

Best OF Luck :)

FxMaster has it right - Read FMS, open some demo accounts, and get an idea of what you want to do before opening a live account anywhere.

Learn some basics about forex trading and then open a demo account, where you can practically see how market works. If you could trade with some experienced trader as you can get vital tips and your learning becomes fast.

Learn some basics about forex trading and then open a demo account, where you can practically see how market works. If you could trade with some experienced trader as you can get vital tips and your learning becomes fast.

Yes so many articles that discuss about forex trading business , just search in google and yahoo then we will found hundreds of articles about forex business then its can make us material lesson as theory first to have good foundation in starting of forex business , after that can do for practical methods in demo account firstly

Pick and choose one thing at a time and focus on it. Then focus on the next topic and so on and so forth. Also, try to practice what you've learned using a demo account.

Yes pick one pair, one method and start practicing on it. Don't focus on news that much in start, just look at major ones and avoid trading near those news releases. You sill start getting better day by day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back