How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small piece of advice is go open a small live account and start trading. Nothing beats the feeling of trading real money and that teaches you a whole lot more lesson than a $10 million demo account.

The most difficult part of a project is the beginning. Before starting investing in forex, you must know the basics and fundamentals of forex trading. Invest your time in demo account trading first. They have the same environment as real life trading.

Hello traders I have a question to you ?

My problem is that I am interested in forex but it s really hard to be focus on all this stuff like macro data releases, technical analysis and all this stuff when I am just observe it from the side and I am thinking maybe will be better for me when I will be connected with market somehow. I dont want to trade already by myself it make no sense cause already I know something about lines and candles nothing else.
I heard on some training about carry trade, maybe this is good idea for start? What u think? Sometimes ago I read about carry trade somwhere in forum and now I can not find it can you tell me where it is?
Then I can be on in market what will force me to study harder and observe what s going on in market.
What you think about this idea?
Thanks for all answer.
Few months back i was also facing the same problem. you are right, initially it is hard to focus on all economic events and how they affect the market but it is not impossible. choose two or three major trading pair like EUR/USD, USD/CAD or any currency pair you of your choice. Then start reading news daily about their movement, upcoming economic events etc. Along with that start learning about technical as well, there are multiple sources on internet. After few days it will not seem hard to you, you can use economic calendar for economic events like Bloomberg or forexfactory. once you start understanding things start trading on demo account. later on as per your convenience you can go live, with a small capital.
Hope this will help you!

The most difficult part of a project is the beginning. Before starting investing in forex, you must know the basics and fundamentals of forex trading. Invest your time in demo account trading first. They have the same environment as real life trading.
I completely agree with you, beginning is the most challenging part of everything.

Small piece of advice is go open a small live account and start trading. Nothing beats the feeling of trading real money and that teaches you a whole lot more lesson than a $10 million demo account.
I agree. Live account is the real deal. You tend to be more careful and observant when you are trading with real money. You can have millions in your demo account but unless and until you get started with live accounts you won't learn any concrete lessons.

It is hard to take the first step in forex trading. Just remember the first step to anything is hard. The first thing you need to do is learn the basics and fundamentals before investing money in it. Always do some demo account trading for experience.

Before starting the trade you must have to learn about it from other trader. You also get some help from the news, websites, e.t.c. You can also get some help from demo account because demo account is same as the real account. On demo account you can not lose your money. When you think you have a knowledge and full grip on a forex market then start a real trade.

After making a mindset for trading in the forex. Make a demo account for studying the market and also to know what the forex market really is. Than after giving some precious time to the demo account you might be able to do trade in the forex market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back