How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If want to start in this business then I advise you to have a healthy and good start. Since you are new in this business hire someone or take help from someone who is pro in the field. It would definitly nourish your mind and make you technical. Thanks for the post and good luck for the work.

Indeed forex business included as one great online business, this market is the biggest market ever if compared with stocks market, hence forex is most liquid, but maybe so many beginners still confuse how to start, better for them learn basic education forex from various source information, and spent time to practice with demo account, with step carefully not rush to start with real account, practice in demo account will giving valuable lesson ahead

If want to start in this business then I advise you to have a healthy and good start. Since you are new in this business hire someone or take help from someone who is pro in the field. It would definitely nourish your mind and make you technical. Thanks for the post and good luck for the work.
I will be happy if find any helper who can tell me the right way of trading. Its my bad luck not find any friend working in forex trading. I get help from good forums and reading books of forex trading .Then practice teach me many things that I know before entering in market. Just reading and actual trading is different . You face many challenges related to market and your own personality . Start should be with small investment so that you will not become greedy as well as as able to manage from small amount.

Because forex trading is risky, hence start with a small investment is a safe way to learn trading forex, if likely later already good confidence enough to start wit use huge capital, you can transform with bigger capital, but if still often fail in trading and often facing stop out account, better only spent money that afford to lose

There are many options to start forex trading but you have to get knowledge first about the basics and then come towards trading. After the basic knowledge, you should practice on demo account. If possible, discuss with any good trader about the problems and mistakes you face then get tips from them to be successful in trading.

Usually all broker will provided demo account for their client, this is using different trading server with name demo server, although only using virtual money, but actually this is useful for trader especially beginner, if on demo account still often fail, hence will better keep to looking for suitable system trading and strategy, demo account can not built psychology trading and to this goal need jump to real account

Demo accounts for beginners are important for practice purpose.Although we cannot say this practice will same as live trading but if trader is fail in demo he can ot do good at live trading. Demo trading is more easy, its server is quick not face any re quote or order delay. Trader will face more difficulty in real trading because each broker has his own terms and services for trading.

We can say demo trading had different psychology than of live trading. It is not necessary to be successful in demo in less time. We need to practice one method for at least 3 month before trying in live market. This will work definitely.

Thanks to all advices,i have also read almost all the basic education,have understood it but not to the point of mastery,and slowly bit by bit i would try a demo with a broker sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back