How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beginning of anything is always hard. The first thing you need to do is to learn as much as you can about the market. Don't invest all your money without having sufficient knowledge about the trading process. I know that it kills you inside to sit down and learn but you have to do it.

I would recommend to start with understanding of technical and fundamental analysis and see how it relates to the market moves. Then start experimenting with various trading strategies. Carry trade is also good. Investigate it and try to apply first on demo account before you start live trading

You should have some knowledge and experience before starting a trade on the forex market. This market needs these two things a lot. You can get these two things by consulting the expertise and successful traders. Also you can get some knowledge about different forums having a lot of knowledge on forex trading.

You have to do the things in a flow for learning and manging them quickly as a trader. A good trader is always a good manager and management requires scheduling and keeping the things in a flow. It is hard if you will try to do too much things at a time. I hope you would have got the point.

It's better to start with a clear understanding about what kind of trader you wanna be.You can start with reading some blogs or articles, then move up for trading on demo account and than try to trade with real money, There is no receipt for success, you should explore and try everythong on yourself.

Learning forex trading for free through forex site that giving education regarding forex, there are so many article forex out there, I like to learn forex school through babypips, I think many traders also like to learn from there, but how to become successful trader, indeed this not easy, and needs time I think, and still in progress

If anyone new in the trade market and you interested in trading but simply can’t understand how to get started? Or have you already started but are struggling to find the right path towards actually becoming a successful trader? Then consult to M Asia Trade which is a financial consulting firm. I took their advice which helps me to learn the trade market and earn a substantial profit from their advice. They also provide depth fundamentals and technical research performed by their financial experts in the SGX stock tips,
Malaysia stock tips, and Forex and Comex tips.

If likely finding a good mentor that will teach and advise how to trading profitable, they having good knowledge and also able proven if they profitable trader, hence learn from them is a good way rather than learn standalone

You should have some knowledge and experience before starting a trade on the forex market. This market needs these two things a lot. You can get these two things by consulting the expertise and successful traders. Also you can get some knowledge about different forums having a lot of knowledge on forex trading.
This knowledge comes from reading different articles about forex , forums are also best option to get basic knowledge and views about trading. After investing some time in trading practice trader can get idea of market hat will be the first step towards successful trading. I think one can know from his own manual trading the experience he gets it is very useful for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back