How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All needs knowledge to start any business, if anyone wants to become chief, they need to learn how to cook, if anyone wants to start trading forex, they need to learn how forex work, how to get profit from forex, etc, basic knowledge and practice is important as early-stage before jump in real trading with real money

We need to do our trades with a trading plan as this way we can easily make more profits from this business.

We need to do our trades with a trading plan as this way we can easily make more profits from this business.
Yes, plan trading is very crucial part to manage money in account trading, might we ever hear one good quotation about trading "plan your trade and trade your plan" because forex is business hence need to treat as a business.

Yes, plan trading is very crucial part to manage money in account trading, might we ever hear one good quotation about trading "plan your trade and trade your plan" because forex is business hence need to treat as a business.
How can I create a good plan?

Beginners Bootcamp is a non-commercial folder. Do not ask for or give company recommendations in this folder.
If likely you never trade in live account trading I think better to use a demo account to learn how to create plan trading, its about system trading, and money management especially
Thank you. Can you raccomand a good platform for demo?

FPA Forums Team Note: Beginners Bootcamp is a non-commercial folder. Do not ask for or give company recommendations in this folder. Anyone making a recommendation here risks being eaten by Spam Cat.

Good advice. I was amazed to see a question in one other forex forum of a guy who is asking if he should take a loan to invest in forex?! I had to reply with absolutely NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back