How to STOP Forex Peace Army spam ?

Compassbrokeme

Banned review spammer
I have requested 10x now to be unsubscribed from emails from Forex Peace Army

Can someone PLease tell me how to stop this company from spamming me with unwanted crap???

Seriously this is a joke and its getting me very pissed off.

If you replied to the emails with the word unsubscribe, that would not work. You need to scroll to the very bottom and use the unsubscribe link.

EVERY email sent to the FPA mailing lists has an unsubscribe link.

You also could have scrolled to the bottom of any page in the FPA website and used the Contact Us link to ask to be manually unsubscribed.

I have requested 10x now to be unsubscribed from emails from Forex Peace Army

Can someone PLease tell me how to stop this company from spamming me with unwanted crap???

Seriously this is a joke and its getting me very pissed off.

How did you ask to be unsubscribed? Have you even tried to contact the FPA support?

I click on the unsubscribe link and it brings me to a page that I check that unsucribes but I've checked the boxes several times now and I keep getting emails.

I removed you from all the primary mailing lists last week. Please use "Contact Us" and send an example of the messages you are getting.

And please stop spamming the FPA's reviews.

You have now left reviews for CompassFx as...

Michael Kermit, Washington, USA
Kermit the frog, Chicago, USA
Ed , California, USA

Your last review questioned the honesty of other reviewers. That's ironic, since you are a dishonest review spammer.

I've banned both of your forums accounts. The FPA doesn't need dishonest scoundrels like you.

And please stop spamming the FPA's reviews.

You have now left reviews for CompassFx as...

Michael Kermit, Washington, USA
Kermit the frog, Chicago, USA
Ed , California, USA

Your last review questioned the honesty of other reviewers. That's ironic, since you are a dishonest review spammer.

I've banned both of your forums accounts. The FPA doesn't need dishonest scoundrels like you.

These spammers/scammers infest public forums like FPA with dishonest reviews and have the courage to start a thread
against FPA scam..... Incredible and very ridiculous !

Back