How to use Fibonacci?

fibonacci

as i understand the pivot high and low is taken and then a fibo measurement is taken from those points, so for example if a high is 10456 and a low is 9456,which is 1000 down move. the fib retacement if set at 25% will come up at 9456+250 equals 9706 which is a possible sell point

Well it's been a while since I've been visiting the forums, but what do you know the first time back and I see a question that I answered earlier in the year. I use fib levels every single day and highly recommend you learn to take advantage of them! Heres your answer: Fibonacci Made Easy

Also visit my website forex-nation.com and check out the video lessons I made to get tutorials over combining fibonacci with other indicators like moving averages and pivot points. Good luck!

Great job

Thank you Forexwatchman for your great job and also you Michael for the question to give us the chance.

The Question is how to use it???:

The Question is how to use it???:

Once again the “Watchman” comes through. You need to click on the highlighted stuff to get the info... Well worth it. Kudos. Watchman

This is one of my favorite topics:
An Italian guy named "Fibonacci" figured out the math for the way people jump on and off the band wagon and how this commonly happens. The basis of the ratio is 1+2=3, 2+3=5, 3+5=8, 5+8=13 and so on. Using this 1,3,5,8,13... jumping on the band wagon effect is predictable and it can go in both directions, i.e. jumping on and starting over with 1 for jumping off.

Make that guy a Corporal, congratulation on your upcoming promotion.
Good job Watchman

:nerd:

Back