How wrong is the way we discover forex?

I completely agree. We are supposed to anticipate such things when trading, and all the irrational and naive complaints; definitely silly.

why do most ECN 's dont allow TP and SL set whithin the order placement?
(especially in EA's , they demand one call for order to be sent and one to modify stops)

I have heard that it's supposed to be some sort of technical issue, so you have to manually add those after the order executes. Personally, I wonder why this sort of thing couldn't have been overcome some time back. My suspicion is that it's primarily a way to mess with news traders.

I have heard that it's supposed to be some sort of technical issue, so you have to manually add those after the order executes. Personally, I wonder why this sort of thing couldn't have been overcome some time back. My suspicion is that it's primarily a way to mess with news traders.

weird.
The EA can set the SL and TP for a hedge , it will take 5-6 seconds though.

Hi all. Yeah, I agree with LoRio, but for newbie trader it's very hard to find a true information about the brokers. And the info about the brokers is very-very different on each site: I found that one broker can be the best on one rating site, but in the scam list at the another site :D I hope the FPA is the place where I can find a truth.

".... I hope the FPA is the place where I can find a truth."

Welcome to our humble abode :cool:

Here at the FPA, we try to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth....or we get blasted by some old guys/gals here and, of course, AsstModerator :p
After all, WE ARE ALL traders here and, hence, on the same boat.

Absolutely agree. Blaming broker is just covering up a trader own mistake which is done by himself.

Mixed feelings on that. There really are brokers that cheat on entries and exits. Then again, there are traders who scream SCAM!!!!! over a couple pip's slippage around a major news release, or even if they just blow their balance with no interference from the broker.

Back