How wrong is the way we discover forex?

Mixed feelings on that. There really are brokers that cheat on entries and exits. Then again, there are traders who scream SCAM!!!!! over a couple pip's slippage around a major news release, or even if they just blow their balance with no interference from the broker.

Yes, I agree there might be couple of pips slippage during trading. But I believe couple of pips won't blow their account at all. If someone have good entry, good risk and money management, good exit, with good plan of trading, I don't think broker have a chance at all to sabotage them. Bad broker might exist, but only bad attitude get caught. If worry about slippage on news, why trade as speculation trader instead of professional technical trader? Agree?

Main thing is our learning if it is good we will not go wrong with forex trading .Proper learning leads a trader to do trading in a manner where he is aware of every thing about his trading plan . With less knowledge forex is dangerous.

I think it's an addiction - i think it's gmbling - but no broker will admit it
Is binary options the same as forex , danger-wise ?

Main thing is our learning if it is good we will not go wrong with forex trading .Proper learning leads a trader to do trading in a manner where he is aware of every thing about his trading plan . With less knowledge forex is dangerous.

It is important thing to have proper trading plan to limit loss when there is wrong choice in trading. It's impossible to trade without any losses at all so traders need to use proper trading plan to manage amount of profit and loss in every transaction. Good planning will give capability for traders to learn about the mistake which ever happened so you could learn how to trade well when there is similiar condition happen again.

We are wrong when think just login and start earning .there need a time to analyze market see trend and find right time to enter in market . Our emotions also guide us wrong , we not close position to get more and more profits.

Patience and discipline is the only go for the traders to succeed in the forex market. It is true that we have been thinking only of the profits that can be made but neglect the fact that we also risk the money we trade. Having a trading strategy is critical for traders to survive. I also had this thought of doubling my account every month ................;P

Actually forex trading is advertised very falsely. Many brokers and other investment institute promote forex trading as its very easy to do. But in actual when anyone gets in forex market he realizes that its not that much of a simpler job to do.

We are wrong when think just login and start earning .there need a time to analyze market see trend and find right time to enter in market . Our emotions also guide us wrong , we not close position to get more and more profits.

Yes, you're right. It's wrong if you think that trading didn't need time to learn yourself how to make good analysis because there are many different conditions in the market which you must learn to maximize profit and minimize loss. Good traders must capable to find out the best timing to open and exit position in order to minimize the loss and maximize profit. Emotion control is important thing too in forex trading so you can stick on the rule no matter what kind of condition in the market is.

Back