How wrong is the way we discover forex?

I came into forex trading through a different route actually. I was a sports matched bettor for a number of years and while the money to be made was decent did that but was aware that one day it would dry up. The natural progression if you are interested is to go down the sports trading route and cut the bookie out and from there it opens up other forms of trading.

Such a shame as if this was looked at in the terms of education and taught in the schools and universities in the world of investments and other online markets people would have a better understanding and know what is a scam and what is real

Unfortunately it is swimming in shark infested waters learning to trade but it can be done. Also people need to take responsibilities for their own mistakes in many instances. It is hard to do but an essential part of the business.

i think the forex industry is tainted due to high volume of scams etc but once you wade through the bad, there is light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to stay vigilant.

Back