How wrong is the way we discover forex?

I think the problem with discovering forex wrong are exactly this ads which are saying literally: “It’s a get rich quick opportunity.”
No! It’s not!

I think the most of the traders discover Forex market wrong they are just attracted by its earning promotions. They are having not any idea that this business will not a money making machine they just want profit in any case either they had skill or not thinking that just investment is the basic requirement for profit making.

Such a shame as if this was looked at in the terms of education and taught in the schools and universities in the world of investments and other online markets people would have a better understanding and know what is a scam and what is real
John, at least good thing is that we can share information about scammers on forums like this one. In this way we are not going to be able to decrease number of scammers, but other traders can be alerted, and would not fall on scam.

Most of us can admit it.
Yeap , we were cruising along the web one day , after a break up , and stumbled across an ad page talking big money and little time.
We said to ourselves , im gonna show that b***h ... no im kidding.
We convinced ourselves that theres a fortune to be made here in just 3 weeks.But lets look further.
So then we google forex trading , we go to babypips.com learn all the basics within 2 hours.
But then , we read "Choose your broker carefully" , "Bucketshops" etc...
So there we are in google again , clicking forex peace army on the results.
And we find this pool of complaints , we get scared , and also tired of reading.
-"I need to make this as fast as possible before they scam me " is the thought we close the day with.
So the next afternoon , when we wake up and its a Saturday, we look for a high leverage broker , with more that 2 stars in FPA reviews.
Our idea of trading is this (and i believe several complaint threads here prove it):
"I will be a millionaire , or someone will scam me!"

No offence to those who posted Complaints , some are valid and should be there to alert fellow traders.

What do you guys/ladies think?
Discovered it through EA's and lost a fair bit to begin with.

There are definitely dishonest brokers. But this does not mean that everyone is like that. Need to trust only verified reviews.

Back