how you do analysis?

I wonder which timeframe do you find best to search for S/R? Too big timeframe and you can wait months for entry, while on low timeframes it is too much noise and low winning ratio. What's your approach to that?

The larger is the timeframe, the higher is the S&R level. I personally look at W1 charts once a week. D1 is always opened. It all depends on your style and trading system. If you prefer medium-term trading (several transactions per month), then it’s no point in dropping below H4. For me, finding strong S&R levels on H4-D1 timeframes is more optimal then filtering the transactions towards the current trend. You can search for an entry point into the market on М30-Н1. Strong levels often appear there. The stop will be relatively small, and the price range will be high :)

Try to fix profit by parts and set your “risk/reward” at 1:2 minimum. Better even at 1:3. So, you’ll get profit even if you have just 30% successful trades.

hi I am confuse when I trying to practice with chart on historical data like put lines support resistance trends and channels for example on 4h chart and then check bigger time frame and here start my confusing because i see many candles from the future which I don t want to see yet. I dont know how to manage with it? Do you have some ways or your own way how to avoid this confusion?

Initially it is normal to feel like that. You do not need to recognize all the patterns. Learn those that you can identify. Learning is a continuous process. You have to do it again and again. Do not get tensed. It is better if you choose a single pair. Once you are done with one pair you can go for another pair.

Back