HSSNA.com: Forex scam that destroys managed forex accounts, milked for commissions

Account blown...

Afraid I can only agree with trader B. I was at Alpari for HSSNA account, had spread increased on my account because of the IB agreement, and they overtraded my account and then blew it...
I think their strategy worked for a while, but with increased spread and commission I doubt anybody could have made 1000% out of it, I think a 20% per month might perhaps have worked for a few month, but then the harder was the fall!

FOREXMACRO and TRADELITE

I am new in Forex, but I do want to invest in a Managed Account.

Actually I have FOREXMACRO with very good results. Person who recommend this company already withdraw funds with no problem. They give 18% monthly return.

Right now I am opening an Account on TRADELITE.... They seems to be very reliable company with experienced traders.also they are in business since 2005.

I would appreciate your comments if anyone have already used their services.

Hi Trader B,

As you know, I am also another victim from HSSNA. I totally agree with you about this situation. In my opinion, it is very simple to define HSNNA: stealer.

I have contacted MIG who said that nothing could be done using their assistance. I have also contacted a Belgium Lawyer who also said that I do not have the necessary document to prove anything against HSNNA (only changed e-mails).

I must say that I believe that together we may be able to do something. Do you agree?

Best Regards,
Thiago Ribeiro

Good work, FXiGoR - thank you!

Yes, it is the same Eddy Lavreysen with this new scam at www.neuraldriver.com.

The administrative contact at HSNNA.com is given as
'lavreysen, eddy' and the email of the scammer is probably his wife's: sabrinalavreysen@hotmail.com. Both websites are owned under the company 'ansa bgb nv'.

I had a look at the demo account of this new scam. It looks like he is using the same EA, but on the AUDNZD instead of the CHFJPY. Maybe he learnt something from the commercial RoboMiner EA or he is simply after the higher commissions as an IB that he will get from trading this high-spread pair.

I also looked at the website www.neuraldriver.com - it has a different look, but the contents are almost exactly the same as they had been on Account has been suspended - H-Sphere. The same BS about neural networks and a dozen indicators (it is obviously a grid system).

It is also very interesting that the so-called 'Derrek May' stopped reporting his glamorous results at Results of my managed account almost exactly at the same time as 'Mill' was beginning to report the results of the new scam at What's your opinion on this system? - PropertyTalk.com and at Promising system? - Forex Trading.

It looks like Eddy Lavreysen is showing the same pattern as before. Overtrade accounts to get high commissions, then pack in everything and disappear when angry victims start complaining about the ruined accounts, and finally simply start the next scam under a new false identity.

Perhaps we should all complain with the brokers about this person, or report this fraud artist to the police in Belgium.

Last edited:
As I already said before, I am also another victim from HSNNA. I have lost all my saved money with them.
I wish we could go to courts to get some of our investment back. I believe that together we may be able to go further.
Please, e-mail me (thiagoribeiro1 at gmail.com).
I am ready to do whatever is necessary.
Regards,
Thiago Ribeiro

I don't know about the laws in Belgium, but at most places this is clearly illegal. If someone is giving financial advice without a licence, then this is practising a regulated profession, and if someone is distributing false and misleading information deliberately and benefits financially from it then this is fraud and a criminal offence. The legal disclaimers at the website will not help him at all. The only problem is that it usually takes a lot of effort and money to go after such fraud artists - usually more than is lost already.

By the way, this Eddy Lavreysen guy is doing his scams all over the place at other websites and forums as well. Some examples:

Efficient system

Software for investors (use whois to verify owner)

New false identities are Tom Peters and Ben Randall.

Last edited:
FXiGoR is a very respected contributor in other forums, such as TSD where he posted an open letter to the originator of this scam, which is most insightful to read:

Hi Millie or Meovani or can I call you by the name Eddy ?..

You must remember me from strategybuilderfx or did you forget about me ?...

In case you did, let me refresh your mind.

Your name is Eddy Lavreysen and you live in Lommel Belgium. The same little country I live.
You had a country music discotheque that went bankrupt.

2 years ago on strategybuilderfx you started a topic under the name Meovani and where you called out some sort of competition to see who had the best EA.
You said that you had a solicitor that would check out the results of each EA sent to you.

Very soon after you started that topic there was one EA that so called beated all the other ones by far.

All your attention went to that single EA that was the number 1 in your list.
If people asked you who the developer was of that EA you said you did not know that person and that this person insisted on absolute and total privacy.
But when people sent you an PM to ask for more information, suddenly and very quickly you gave a e-mail address how to contact that so called person that wanted to stay absolutely anonymous.
After people had sent a mail to the address you gave, they received loads of information and a contract of a private fund managing "company" and they needed to deposit 10,000$ on an account and the person of that EA would manage their money.
That person had so called 200 people working for him and lots of other BLAH BLAH BLAH...

I started to do a little bit of investigation and very quickly it was clear that on other forums you had the same name Meovani and you signed your postings with Eddy.
To each ones surprise, the person that started the topic or competition and the person that was behind the EA and would manage that account was the very same person.... you, Eddy Lavreysen.

I even did a google earth investigation on that address witch was on the contract of the account management that people needed to sign and that so called investment company who had 200 people at work. It was nothing more than a little house in the suburbs of Antwerp (I posted the pictures on your topic). No possibility to have 200 people that could work there. The most one could have in that house was a wife only 1 child a chicken and a goldfish.

After you were exposed you closed and deleted immediately your topic (on SBFX one can delete his own topic) and you disappeared like a thief in the night.

Suddenly I came across this topic here and I watched a bit of your topic and I found it very strange that somebody is taking all that effort to continously post the results of somebody else and post the login and password and your excuse for this is because you would like to have the opinion of others because you would like to invest some money with that "company".....but why all that effort ? I asked myself.
At some point you make a posting here that you don't know them in any way, only know them true an internet site and that people can PM you for an email address.
There was like a little voice in my head that said: this sounds familiar.
So I went to that site that you mentioned and I did a again a little investigation on it and you want believe this but it is on the very same name again of Eddy Lavreysen with the very same address in belgium of the author of the topic on SBFX.
Eddy Lavreysen, doorgangsweg 13
Lommel, limburg 3920
Nobody else in the rest of the world would remember your address but because I am from the same little country as you it was a surprise and not a surprise to see you here gain. Because your kind never stops.
The very same guy I exposed nearly 2 years ago on SBFX.
What do I need to say....What a coincidence or it is a small world....or scammers do never stop there attempts to scam people ?....

StrategyBuilderFX: StrategyBuilderFX
If that link would not work in some time you can go to this link and go over some of this postings and you will see the same address as I mensioned
StrategyBuilderFX: StrategyBuilderFX
This was the topic that was opened after you closed yours. Where people could post their conclusions about you.
At this moment there is a problem with the data base of that site. But as soon if that site works properly members from here can see what was going on with Eddy Lavreysen from Lommel Belgium.

I truly hope it was the very last time I met you. Which I don't believe of course because your kind of people never stops.

iGoR

PS. For those who took already contact with this person please do not make any attempt to deposit money on his account because this Eddy Lavreysen person is a first class scammer.
If you did take contact with him or that site you will see the address I mentioned above on the contract or agreement you need to sign with him or his company.

HSNNA.com: Forex scam that destroys managed forex accounts, milked for commissions - Forex Peace Army Forum
After a bit more investigation I came to FOREXPEACEARMY site where several people complained that they lost all of their money and would like to take legal action against him.
The same address is at the bottom of the first posting of that topic witch is the same address of the owner of the neuraldriver.com. The "Famous FAST EDDY" Doorgangsweg 13, 3920 Lommel, Belgium
Other names that are involved in this scam:
Jason Drenston
Yves Theunissen
Stanley Stamos
HSSNA
ANSA bgb N.V., Doorgangsweg 13, 3920 Lommel, Belgium, BTW: BE 460-578-269, Traderegistration: HRH 108199

FOR PEOPLE WHO WOULD DOUBT MY WORDS GO TO REGISTER.COM AND USE THE "WHOIS" FUNCTION TO SEE WITCH ADDRESS IS BEHIND THAT NEURALDRIVER.COM SITE THAT HE MENTIONED IN AN EARLIER POSTING HE MADE HERE ON THIS TOPIC. THEN GO TO THE FOREXPEACEARMY LINK THAT I POSTED ABOVE AND YOU WILL SEE THE VERY SAME ADDRESS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FIRST POSTING AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO LOST ALL OF THEIR MONEY. SO DONT SAY AFTERWARDS THAT YOU WERE NOT WARNED.

There seems to be an emerging pattern of this fraud artist Eddy Lavreysen, or Famous Fast Eddy:

(1) Report daily results of a 'managed account' at a forum, or a separate blog. Not much more information is given than the person reporting is a beginner with little experience and wishes feedback on the system. A contact email is given at the blog, or the person will receive questions via private messages on a forum.

(2) He then draws attention to this blog with the daily reports by putting several posts into investment forums under false identities. Not much information is given there. Sometimes a letter with explanations of an account manager is posted. Usually there is a new false identity with each letter and post of such an account manager.

Some examples of names he used:
Jason Drenston
Yves Theunissen
Stanley Stamos
Derrek May
Ben Randall
Tom Peters
Marc Anderson.

(3) People contact this person reporting the daily results of a 'personal managed account' for details. The person reporting results does not say much other than he is a beginner, and gives out the email address of the 'account manager'.

(4) The 'account manager' is of course the same Scammer, but under a new false identity. He will send out statements and instructions of how to sign up. Many different false identities are used. Usually there is a new identity with every new statement. The statements always look good because many demo accounts are run, and only data without crashes are reported.

(5) A website presenting the system may become active as the scam gains momentum. Reports of demo accounts are replaced as soon as the accounts crash, so there are always positive results visible. These website have different names, such as neuraldriver.com or hsnna.com or software-for-investors.com. They are all similar in nature. Descriptions of the system involve Neural Networks, and a bundle of indicators. In reality, it is a simple an unstable grid system with high risk.

(6) The scammer may ask victims to send money to his bank account when profits were made. But the main source of income is the commission as an Introducing Broker from the Forex Broker. The account is overtraded and insane amounts are being traded, resulting in splendid commissions for the scammer, while the account is building up and then bounces back.

(7) When the accounts start crashing, Famous Fast Eddy will become evasive and cannot be reached anymore. Accounts are being even more overtraded as they go down, to suck the last bit out in commissions.

(8) When too many victims complain, the scammer will disappear like a thief in the night, take the websites down, and start a new scam with new websites and under new false identities, and the cycle will begin again.

Be warned of the fraud artist Eddy Lavreysen, also known as Famous Fast Eddy.

Last edited:
Hello, Trader B and everyone else. Firstly, you, Trader B, have done a great investigation on HSNNA.

Only we, investors who have lost all of our money, know how painful and depressing this situation is.

I really do not know how far we can go. However, I believe that together we may be able to find this answer.

Trader B, I agree with you that going to courts will require from us a lot of effort. What I must say is that I wish to make it happen.

Initially, what we can do is look for a Belgium Lawyer who does not require a retainer fee. Thus, he or she will be able to study our case (our previous investigation data) and give his or her opinion about it.

What is your opinion???

Regards,
Thiago Ribeiro
(thiagoribeiro1 at gmail.com)

Back