http://all-in-one-ea.com/ Scam...

azizan8

Recruit
I was scammed by a fellow with gmail id: jeramwiman@gmail.com during the purchased an Expert Advisor (EA) last week. He using email info@all-in-one.com. During dealing with the deal, both of us agreed to pay half first due to the term is 14 days money back guarantee. By paying USD 250, I should get limit edition of EA for 14 days and until I pay in full.

Now, he forwarded me to his support team and ask for my trading password and ID. I did not agree with the term, however, I agreed to provide trading ID for them to protect the EA. After a couple of days, he sent me an email and told me that they will send me the particular EA with account specified as given by me earlier.

Since then, I keep waiting, and again I shot another email by asking where is the EA. He replied and told me that the EA went to spam folder and asked me to check the folder. I, then went and checked and never found any of their email in spam folder since their email was white listed during my first conversation with the so-called their support team. I, then shot several emails and they all went into silent and not deliver any of the EA that they promised and I have been paid. In order to ensure there is no more will become the victim of the scammers, I will upload all the evident such as payment with Skrill ID, email communications, their offers, and their Myfbook account (http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jeram222/all-one-ea-v-2/1433850).

Proof of his offer:

info@all-in-one-ea.com
26 Mar (9 days ago)
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

hi
we would like to inform that we offer new vertion of ea
yes here is one of live account
ID : 5014974
Password : agfx123
Broker : Match trade live: 188.165.52.39:553

yes it have 14 day money back guaranty.
-----------

Below is the proof of purchase:

27/03/2016 15:58 Sent jeram wiman Processed -2.50 -250.00
Transaction ID: 1735781899
Send money fee USD 2.50
Recipient's email: jeramwiman@gmail.com

The following is the 2nd last email that promised for EA to be deliver:

info@all-in-one-ea.com
30 Mar (5 days ago)
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

hi
within 24 hour we will send ea.
but it locked by account number.
it can only used define account only
-------------

info@all-in-one-ea.com
31 Mar (4 days ago)
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

check your spam folder also

----My replied to ea-all-in-one.com----
Khairul Azizan Suda <azizan8@gmail.com>
1 Apr (3 days ago)
cleardot.gif

to info@all-in-one-ea.com
cleardot.gif

No. I don't receive any EA. Stop delay it and dragging my time.

-----------

Since then, they are keep silent and didn't response to me anymore...

------------
Below is my email for asking back my money.
----
On 1 April 2016 at 23:21, Khairul Azizan Suda <azizan8@gmail.com> wrote:
you really pushing me to make a report to FPA and police too. I got prove of transaction. I want my money back if you can deliver the EA as promised accordingly.You asked me to check my email spam folder. It is not there due to I already whitelist your email and support email too.I also use search email also both email with EA is not found. I think I was cheated by the so-called scammer. If you feel that you are not scammer, please either you deliver the EA or just return my money to my skrill email. I am sure you know my email since I was post it in my previous email.This email should be treated as last warning before I shoot a comprehensive report on our deal to the relevant parties. If you are in business, I think you should what you should do and avoid as being classified as scammer.Hope we can solve this problem as soon as possible.

The same happened to me too!!! I have no contact anymore he won't reply to my email and i lost fullprice instead of 250. So if you are planning legal action let me know and i'll go with you.

I allready reported it and skrill put it back to me and say they can't do anything about it. Did they do something for you or did Skrill sent your money back or so? Thanks

still under investigation. I think you need to have a concrete evident to show to Skrill like mine.

Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.

After careful consideration of your request, we would like to confirm that, unfortunately, we will be unable to further assist you with a refund of the transaction in question, taking into consideration the fact that essentially you have processed a regular send money transaction, considered final and irreversible. Furthermore, our Terms and Conditions, that you have accepted when opening an account with Skrill Limited, clearly state that:

[...]
9.3. If you are asked to provide details of the recipient’s e-mail address or other means of identification, where applicable, you must take great care to properly type the exact details of who you wish to send money to. We use those details as the unique identifier to determine the intended recipient of the payment which you instruct us to process. Other information you provide along with the recipient’s means of identification may be disregarded and we shall not be liable for any error you make when entering the recipient’s means of identification.
9.4. If the e-mail address of the intended recipient is registered with us, the funds will be instantly credited to the Skrill Account associated with that e-mail address, unless you use the Skrill Escrow Service as described in section 13. Once funds are credited to the recipient’s Skrill Account, the transaction becomes irreversible.
[...]

We cannot disclose information about the account in question to third parties. However, if you have reported the issue accordingly, please note we may assist authorities with information they might need via internal communication channels.

We hope you found this information useful.

Kind regards,
Martina
Skrill Help Team

So actually skrill so work with criminals, they let others steel your money by selling something

Every known form of payment (even cash) "works with criminals". The difference is that some payment processors (like Visa and MasterCard) will sometimes reverse charges in the case of fraud. Others (like Skrill) will end a scammers ability to use the service - if enough people make well documented complaints.

Back