http://binarygoal.com

katima

Recruit
I have been contacted in October by a BinaryGoal agent, calling from Australia named Kendall Underwood (as per number displayed in my mobile, but probably done via Skype). He probably got my number from a Trading Tool - iPhone or Windows 8). Very nice person, good discussion about investments and a lot of details very clear on binary options. After a few hours call, he send me details and complete emails for making an investment with him as a broken - with great returns. After a first simple payment of 200 USD, he contacted me again always very nicely to increase the investment to a Gold account of 2,000 USD with better returns and protection. I did check for SCAM or problems with this company, but nothing on Internet. We discussed then an investment strategy, a plan and also daily meetings and reports. I have then been introduced on a phone meeting to Naomi Davidson - my personal agent! They pushed me to increase the investment to a VIP account of 5,000 USD that will also protect my money with a free Insurance for the same amount. To better work, they trained me on their tool and then got access to my account - requesting my password on Skype. They quickly started investing my money, all of it! Losing the total amount and after I complained they add 2 bonus of 1,500 USD each. I changed my password immediately and they again changed and re-invest the bonus. I complained again and changed my password... they felt hurt and upset cutting all communication with me. The insurance didn't bring any money back to my account - the 5,000 protected one - and this morning I requested Naomi Davidson via Skype to close my account and refund the money on my credit card. She told me that we will assist asap as she was out of office. My account password was changed again today and the all available money invested and lost. I complained again to the Support line, called them on the phone and also drop an email. No news. I went back to Skype and tried to discuss with Naomi... she closed the connection and took my out from her contact list.
I do have all details, communication, emails, Skype chats. Could anyone assist, help or let me know what to do to in this case? Also helping other people not to trust BinaryGoal.
Thanks

Where are you located?

Check with your police and bank to ask if your country has any form of cyber-police or method for reporting online financial fraud.

How did you deposit?

Gather up all the evidence you can. You'll need it for filing reports.

Also it will be better to invite the company to reply here

Thanks for the suggestions,

I'm living in Taiwan for work and not sure the police here will care too much about this. I have been already escalating the issue to my bank - as they used my credit card to get funds to the account - and they are collecting evidence and details. I just found more details about other people had the same issue hereby Scam Broker Investigator • BinaryGoal Broker Review

Frankly talking... I don't know who can assist. Feeling lost.

I did try to call, email, skype and everything possible BinaryGoal but no answer. They also disconnect their accounts from my skype one. Their contacts hereby:

Naomi Davison
Account Manager

Kendall Underwood
Account Manager/Broker
Skype ID: ken.u.binary
Singapore +65-3158-7774
Australia, Sydney +61-291-919753
United Kingdom +44-203-355-0067
Hong Kong +852-5808-7254
Bulgaria 359-2-4928335

Keep up the good work. It's not easy dealing with scammers, and scammers count on most people giving up too easily.

Once you have all the evidence, you can go ahead and file a complaint at econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. They share reports with police and regulators worldwide. What you upload there could come back to haunt this company or the people behind it months or years from now.

Back