http://binarysignals.com/trading-results promotes scam brokers: anyoption tradorax

Make sure to let the lawyer know the FPA is based in the USA.

Ask your lawyer how CDA 230 affects your rights to legally complain about a 3rd party posting. Also, ask your lawyer what grants you the magical right to erase items that were factual at the time of the posting.
This is not about third party posting. You were made aware of the issue almost a year ago and failed to update and inform your own viewers. Your ignorance and immaturity is what got you in a lot of trouble. I'm looking forward to what comes next!

I suggest you reread this thread closely. Your only complaint is the content in post #1, which is a 3rd party post made in January of 2017. If you actually contact a lawyer, you will find that the only person you can sue for the post you want removed is the person who made it. I believe the post was factual at the time it was made, so any complaint against the person who made the post would likely not get very far.

When you complained a year ago you said...

My name is Bryan Ouzts and I am the owner of BinarySignals.com as of August 2nd, 2018. The above comments were referring to it's previous owner.

This update you publicly provided clearly lets anyone reading the thread know that the first post is about the policies of the domain under its previous owners. I asked you a simple question...

Why would you buy a domain with such a strong negative history?

You waited until November 2019 to reply and said...

Please remove since the above comments do not reflect my business but a previous owner of the domain many years ago. You are misleading your users.

Your reply failed to address my question. To me, the delay and ignoring the question shows you didn't really take the issue seriously. Your first post in the thread was more than sufficient to educate users about the original post no longer being applicable to the second hand domain you acquired.

I asked another question...

This presents a small problem. The website has a new owner, but should facts about what happened to clients of the first owner be erased from history?

This is a very valid question. The FPA has seen more than one instance of a fake new owner being used to try to make complaints go away. Even in the case of a completely new and unrelated owner taking over a domain, why should FACTS about what clients encountered under previous owners be erased?

Instead of addressing either of my questions in a civilized fashion, all of your subsequent responses have been threats of legal action and financial damage. Your latest reply also contains an insult. If I acted like you, I'd be threatening to hire a lawyer if you didn't instantly apologize. Instead, I'm spending even more time trying to save you from wasting your time and money on legal threat that won't go anywhere.

I suggest you reread this thread closely. Your only complaint is the content in post #1, which is a 3rd party post made in January of 2017. If you actually contact a lawyer, you will find that the only person you can sue for the post you want removed is the person who made it. I believe the post was factual at the time it was made, so any complaint against the person who made the post would likely not get very far.

When you complained a year ago you said...

My name is Bryan Ouzts and I am the owner of BinarySignals.com as of August 2nd, 2018. The above comments were referring to it's previous owner.

This update you publicly provided clearly lets anyone reading the thread know that the first post is about the policies of the domain under its previous owners. I asked you a simple question...

Why would you buy a domain with such a strong negative history?

You waited until November 2019 to reply and said...

Please remove since the above comments do not reflect my business but a previous owner of the domain many years ago. You are misleading your users.

Your reply failed to address my question. To me, the delay and ignoring the question shows you didn't really take the issue seriously. Your first post in the thread was more than sufficient to educate users about the original post no longer being applicable to the second hand domain you acquired.

I asked another question...

This presents a small problem. The website has a new owner, but should facts about what happened to clients of the first owner be erased from history?

This is a very valid question. The FPA has seen more than one instance of a fake new owner being used to try to make complaints go away. Even in the case of a completely new and unrelated owner taking over a domain, why should FACTS about what clients encountered under previous owners be erased?

Instead of addressing either of my questions in a civilized fashion, all of your subsequent responses have been threats of legal action and financial damage. Your latest reply also contains an insult. If I acted like you, I'd be threatening to hire a lawyer if you didn't instantly apologize. Instead, I'm spending even more time trying to save you from wasting your time and money on legal threat that won't go anywhere.
Becareful what you call a fact when your entire website works off of peoples opinions. You act like a little kid. So how about doing the right thing. Slandering a company that doesn't exist then directing that slander to a company that does exist is very much gives me the right to voice your improper handling of misuse of information and inability to inform , educate the public which is what your mediocre website is supposedly all about. Instead you act like a child and common sense doesn't run in your little brain . You had a year to make people aware or at least update the review. You chose not too but act like a child. You can't tell people oh stay away from this website because its a scam when IT DOESNT exist. Your opinion base website that you call facts is a joke and has its own bad reviews for misleading users . Google that one bud. So i'll ask for the last time. Update properly or remove your misleading out of date post that is not and never was BinarySignals.com, LLC

Some of the beginning of this thread is an opinion. One fact from the time of that post is how binarysignals.com was offering a free service designed to send traders to a number of very questionable binary options brokers.

Your first post updated the thread a year ago. The post is about binarysignals.com at the time and appears to be unrelated to your later creation of your own LLC. Your later actions do not invalidate the experiences others had with the domain in the past.

If you want to believe anti-FPA propaganda written and recycled by scam brokers, that's your problem.

You've been saying you are done asking since post #7. To me, you sound like a bully who keeps making the same "obey me or else" threats to try to get his way.

You also continue to post in an insulting and uncivilized manner. If you repeat this action, I will ban you.

If you ever decide to buy a second hand domain again, I suggest running a search for it before making the purchase.

Back