http://bit-deercoirfx.com/zh-cn/ New Scammed, Please Alert this Hong Kong phone number +852 5504 9417

Victim_Sam

Recruit
Please alert with this bit-deercoirfx.com/zh-cn/ I have registered with this broker since 17.08.21, there is a small amount with a deposit of USD 237.24 I did the first trade on 02.09.21 and managed to gain little USD 40.80 make up the balance in my account USD 278.04 Immediate on the same day I have a request for withdrawing USD 278.00. There is very smooth in the whole process. Once I deposited USD 995.36 and made a second trade of USD 995.36 managed to gain another USD 114.00 mark up my account to have USD 1,109,40. The scam comes along the way, on 15.09.21 I requested a withdrawal process, the same procedure I apply for the customer service. And the customer service told me within 1 - 3 days I will receive all my funds. Unfortunately, I did not receive single cents and I was in touch with the customer service after check they come back to me with the attached details. (In short, they mentioned the fund has transferred to the third party account and said that due to my account being at risk, I have to pay 1:1 (USD 1,109.40) to make further verification. If the verification is passed, they will refund all together to my personal account.

By then I was so panic about the current financial crucial, I do not allow myself to lose more. I have a gut feeling this is something not right and no logic for me to pay the same amount for my own fund to be released. I tried to be in touch with my friend with forex experienced, the advice is Regulated broker and solid one WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO BANK IN THE SAME AMOUNT AGAIN to release your money.

I start to make a lot of queries to the customer service with the platform and request for the person in the charge email address, but they refuse to answer the right answer and the same was mentioned due to my account at risk which I have already contacted my bank account personal to clarify, there has No RISK at all.

While I start to challenge them I will write into global forex ASIC / AFCA / DFSA for further clarification with this awkward request a customer should have to pay a fee of the same amount to make verification of account in order to release fund/withdrawal. I request them to show me any T&C state in this withdrawal procedure Then they start to ignore my all my message. On yesterday 20.09.21 they disconnected my account neither at the CRM site and MT5.

To me I just wish to get back my money, with the current pandemic crucial everyone is hard.

Lastly, please alert this phone number +852 5504 9417 from Hong Kong, China. He is the one who introduces this website to me. When I encounter the issues, he worst asks me to follow their request. And now he has blocked me from WhatsApp.

Attachments

• BitDeer Limited - Customer Service Communication.pdf
    186.6 KB · Views: 5
Please alert with this bit-deercoirfx.com/zh-cn/ I have registered with this broker since 17.08.21, there is a small amount with a deposit of USD 237.24 I did the first trade on 02.09.21 and managed to gain little USD 40.80 make up the balance in my account USD 278.04 Immediate on the same day I have a request for withdrawing USD 278.00. There is very smooth in the whole process. Once I deposited USD 995.36 and made a second trade of USD 995.36 managed to gain another USD 114.00 mark up my account to have USD 1,109,40. The scam comes along the way, on 15.09.21 I requested a withdrawal process, the same procedure I apply for the customer service. And the customer service told me within 1 - 3 days I will receive all my funds. Unfortunately, I did not receive single cents and I was in touch with the customer service after check they come back to me with the attached details. (In short, they mentioned the fund has transferred to the third party account and said that due to my account being at risk, I have to pay 1:1 (USD 1,109.40) to make further verification. If the verification is passed, they will refund all together to my personal account.

By then I was so panic about the current financial crucial, I do not allow myself to lose more. I have a gut feeling this is something not right and no logic for me to pay the same amount for my own fund to be released. I tried to be in touch with my friend with forex experienced, the advice is Regulated broker and solid one WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO BANK IN THE SAME AMOUNT AGAIN to release your money.

I start to make a lot of queries to the customer service with the platform and request for the person in the charge email address, but they refuse to answer the right answer and the same was mentioned due to my account at risk which I have already contacted my bank account personal to clarify, there has No RISK at all.

While I start to challenge them I will write into global forex ASIC / AFCA / DFSA for further clarification with this awkward request a customer should have to pay a fee of the same amount to make verification of account in order to release fund/withdrawal. I request them to show me any T&C state in this withdrawal procedure Then they start to ignore my all my message. On yesterday 20.09.21 they disconnected my account neither at the CRM site and MT5.

To me I just wish to get back my money, with the current pandemic crucial everyone is hard.

Lastly, please alert this phone number +852 5504 9417 from Hong Kong, China. He is the one who introduces this website to me. When I encounter the issues, he worst asks me to follow their request. And now he has blocked me from WhatsApp.
Thanks for the awareness, my friend! :)

Back