http://promotion-safe24options.com/

shahinn

Private, 1st Class
safe24options-.JPGis this scam broker.JPGis this scam broker.JPGMe and my friends invested with this broker safe24options.com
until now never receive my investment amount also...
look at the email below
can reach me on skype: shahniceguy
my email far9000@yahoo.com
IS THIS TRUE? if true why HOT GIVING ANY WITHDRAWAL TO THE CLIENTS?
SAFE24OPTIONS is one of the fastest growing Binary Options brokers in the market today. At present, we have over 20,000 active clients *in US, Canada and Asia/Pacific regions.

Dear Irshad,

We do apologize for the late reply, we regret to inform you that as our continued effort to send your money back as well as for your friends has been delay, and the funds we're held up, thus causing the delay as one of our European Bank has currenlty putting on hold the said transaction, as soon as it is cleared, you will be able to recieve the refund to your account and your associate's account respectively.

Sincerely,

Last edited:
I have more than 500k in my account untill now never even receive my investment amount also.. Is it safe to invest or get signals with safe24options?

BOLS and safe24options.com same company?
why after i send somany emails still no reply ?
only want to reply to new clients to scam them?

irshad or shahin what is your name you post many bad things of safe24options but why dont you tell us the whole story

i am a binary options and small cap penny stock trader
i know you are from india and yes you did invest with safe24options
who is your manager
and please tell us in details what happened with you
tell us how did you promise to wire the whole money of 20k for ATS when you only wired 5k
that is the info i got from certain intel
i can assure you i have nothing to do with safe24options but i wanted to invest with them and because of you i am hesitant
i have tried there signals of there partner with gave me 85% win rate in my own account with anyoption

if your story is true that you are all legal and good with them
send us or post here the amount deposited that shows 20k not just 5k

ofcourse if you do not do your part of the job they will hold your money
since you did not abide by the terms and conditions you should thank god that they do not take u to court with a law suit of bad mouthing them when it is your fault

waiting your reply

I HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS WITH SAFE24OPTIONS.COM
FIRST ACCOUNT WITH 5K DEPOSIT
SECOND ACCOUNT WITH 10K DEPOSIT
EVEN I HAVE FRIENDS WHO INVEST WITH THEM NON OF THEM GET THEIR INVESTMENT AMOUNT ITS MORE THAN A YEAR READY NOW... NON OF THEM FORM THE COMPANY REPLY.
I HAVE FULLFILL ALL THE TERMS AND CONTIONSTIONS
I HAVE ALL RECORD AND PROOD OF EMAILS FROM MY ACCOUNT MANANGER (even skype chat from the day 1) was told our money is safe. now giving funny reasons..
AFTER I REQEUST FOR WITHDRAWAL MY ACCOUNT MANAGER DISAPEAR - NON OF THEM WANT TO REPLY MY EMAIL.
email me: far9000@yahoo.com

BEFORE DEPOSIT ALL THE ACCOUNT MANAGER TALK SO SWEET
NOW NON OF THEM WANT TO REPLY TO OUR EMAILS

UNTIL NOW NEVER RECEIVE MY INVESTMENT AMOUNT
ALL THE PEOPLE JUST READING MY EMAILS NON OF THEM REPLYING - IF REAL COMPANY WHY SHOULD HIDE..... WHY WAITING UNTIL WE TELL OTHERS NEVER RECEIVE OUR MONEY...?
ITS MORE THAN 1 YEAR READY UNTIL NOW NEVER RECEIVE THE INVESTMENT AMOUNT. I HAVE FULFILL ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE THE WITHDRAWAL
SAFE24OPTIONS TELLING NEW PEOPLE "DO NOT LISTEN TO CLONE" IF WE ASK OUR INVESTMENT AMOUNT WE ARE CLONE?
CALL or reach me on my skype ID shahniceguy
my email far9000@yahoo.com

Back