http://www.bestforexsignalsproviders.com is scam

alan5555

Recruit
Stay far away from signal provider bestforexsignalsproviders.com because they are scam. A certain David Nero runs the site, as well as his other scam site ForexAutoCopier.com. Results are fake. Beware of this signal provider because of:

1. His site is listed on myfxbook to convince naive buyers of his signals that his results are trustworthy, but the results are on a demo account.

2. Track record and trading privileges are not verified by myfxbook, so in fact the posted results have no relevance.

3. The most important, just one example to prove that the results are fake:

On his 200 guaranteed pips results page (with broker Ava Trade) on 15 July 2014:

He buys 3 times euro/usd with price 1.3567 at 20:01 and closed the 3 trades in profit the next day at 16 july 00:08:54 with price 1.3572. Impossible, because price never went up to 1.35720 on Ava Meta Trader and at the time he closed the trades price was under 1.35300, for sure not at 1.3572. Verify yourself.

There is also an discrepancy with the closing time: on his 200 guaranteed pips results page he closed the trades at 16 july 00:08.54 (the real price was then under 1.3530 on Ava Meta Trader, not at 1.3572). On the myfxbook results page (with broker Armada Markets this time) the trades were closed at 16 July 00:08, just after midnight (real price was then around 1.3564, price never went up to 1.3572. The maximum was 1.3569).

On his 200 guaranteed pips results page you see only positive results, never this guy loses one pip. A friend of me tried his 200 guaranteed pips with trade copier and lost half of her trading capital in two weeks. Meanwhile he keeps posting only fake positive results.

Conclusion: it's scam and makes propaganda with myfxbook to let believe naive buyers from his signals that his results are trustworthy.

Screen shots of charts around the time of those trades would be helpful.

I used a lot of providers, but this is one of the best and fairest.
The only site that shows real results and recommend it to everyone.

BestForexSignalsProviders.com is Very good providers

I used a lot of providers, but this is one of the best and fairest.
The only site that shows real results and recommend it to everyone.

www.BestForexSignalsProviders.com is Very good !

support their fast, at any time they try to help you. I still use this service and I am very satisfied.

support their fast, at any time they try to help you. I still use this service and I am very satisfied.

Wow, you seem desperate to promote them that you just registered to the FPA to do so. Why don't you attach an account statement showing us their trading on your account? We'll be very happy to benefit from their services.

i just love the fact that they are free PROVIDED you just deposit $500.....starting to smell already

i just love the fact that they are free PROVIDED you just deposit $500.....starting to smell already

They are free because they make money via commission on every trade when you sign up under their IB link. Nothing wrong with that. But the problem is I wish to see a live statement to confirm the performance mentioned on their website. I understand that a signal provider doesn't want to share an MT4 investor password for many reasons we obviously know. But how about applying for no charge to FPA performance testing? That would be complete transparency.

They are free because they make money via commission on every trade when you sign up under their IB link. Nothing wrong with that. But the problem is I wish to see a live statement to confirm the performance mentioned on their website. I understand that a signal provider doesn't want to share an MT4 investor password for many reasons we obviously know. But how about applying for no charge to FPA performance testing? That would be complete transparency.
ok maybe that last remark was made in ignorance and haste.i do apologise.but its as you say unless claims like these are backed up with real evidence why on earth should we believe them?

Back