• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.binaryoptions-live-signals.com/vip-packages/

I am having an issue with a company
hi guys
look at the email above.
1. he will not give my account balance as of date in my 2 account which is more than 500K
2. he will not give my associates account balance as of date. which is more than 600K
3. he want to give my initial investment in installment- but still not clear howmany installment he will settle my investment.

everthing is not clear...

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Shah <far9000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2013, 18:26
Subject: Re: safe24options scam?

two weeks ago I received the virus, sent from gisele,the trader in the signal room. Then last week the virus came twice from Kristine Collins, my account manager. Obviously we cant deal with BOLS or out account managers. I think the best approach is to consult an attourney who deals with and understands the international laws regarding credit card fraud,internet fraud, and the regulation that safe24 has to operate under. Safe24 the BROKER, is party to a fraud commited by binaryoptionslivesignals. And it's safe24 that is at risk if they are part of the fraud with BOLS. This really upsets me and I feel very helpless in even trying to deal with it. Afert my post on fxpeace army,about 6 weeks ago, I finally did get a letter og apology from Sarah with safe24 explaining that the ATI is "having issues" and that is why it hasen't traded for a month, and that is why they can't give me a turnovor report, showing my total trade volume. THIS IS PURE LIES!!!!!! Tonight I observer the UK session and gisele in the skype trading room, and every is raving about how good their ATS is donig! I did communicate with someone named Andre Blaauw, who is active in the signal room and he has been in the AT only 9 weeks and says things are going fine (Ha, good luck guy) He couldn't believe my story and said it was my managers fault. But I'm sure, like you, everything was fine until the account got close to withdraw time---then everything changes!! It's been three weeks now since Sarah and Kristine promised to ger me the turnover report and i have heard nothing!! So I am in LIMBO, trying to idenify the next step I can take. My last screenshot was march 15 and the acct was at 142,000, however according to them the trading has stopped. WOW, your acct is at 900K, are they still trading it? And they want to return just your investment?? WHAT CRAP! How much did you invest? When I started on dec 1,2013, Kristine said the min. was $25000 (even tho the website said $20,000) and that in a few days it would be going up to $35,000. I talk to someone last week who said they are asking him for $20,000 to get in the ATS. It is a big SCAM but what can we do? keep in touch, Ross

safe24Options.com
Complaint 232756 Details Scan your bills for fraudThumbs up 0 Thumbs down Flag
Date Occurred: 02/05/2013Reported Damages: $15,000.00Location: London: +44-2036081285 USA/Canada Toll Free : 1-888-878-5538
I was introduced to this company through BOLS (Binary Options Live Signals -). I investe 15000 usd, they traded, and sent me every Friday a screenshot of my account. After three months they said I can withdraw. February 5, 2013 is the date when the three months were over. Since than they do not fulfill my withdrawal request.
I can provide all details and emails and skyp chats.
Let me know what you need.
Domonkos,

They email that will pay only my investment money only in installment.. never say howmany installment and never say when the installment will finish.. my friends still never receive even our investment yet...
we paid lum sum, now they say will pay in installment just only our investment...

I have a bad feeling that any payments you get (if you get any at all) could really be from new money deposited by other clients.

hi
total me and my friends deposited is $45K
i deposit 15K and i receive 3K only last week and rest in installment..
my friends never receive any money yet.
untill now still not clear yet howmany installments me and my friends will receive and how long it takes..to complete our full investment.

Are they allowed to give you your money only in monthly installments?
Is this not against regulations?
Are they not obligated to give it to you in a lump sum?

Back