• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.binaryoptions-live-signals.com/vip-packages/

I am having an issue with a company

shahinn

Private, 1st Class
Binary Options Live Signals -
safe24option - Simple binary options trading

my Email address far9000@yahoo.com
My name is Irshad, i am a member since 11 SEPT 2012 of Binaryoptions-live-signals.com
they are the signal provider for binaryoptions. and they force me to open account with safe24options.com and deposit money. i understand that binaryoptions-live-signals.com and safe24options.com both company same. i receive weekly upddate on my account untill end March 2013. I HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS WITH THEM, AFTER FULL-FILL ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, i request for withdrawal on last 27th March. my account manager say wait WITHDRAWAL IS UNDER PROCESS.. i will receive my withdrawal SOON. but its already more than 3 months. i never receive any withdrawal. i try to contact by email, skype, message .. after i request for withdrawal completely changed.. non of them want to reply.. i even try to call the company. instead of helping customers they advice us to call our account manager. My account manager is always bussy and do not reply to my emails and messages.
I NEED MY MONEY BACK. MY ACCOUNT IS HAVING BALANCE OF MORE THAN 300K NOW. I CAN PROVIDE ALL SCREEN-SHOT OF MY ACCOUNT BALANCE SEND TO ME WEEKLY.
I TRY TO CALL SAFE24OPTIONS.COM THEY SAY SPEAK TO YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER. my account manager Mary Sanders no reply. she can read all my messages in skype but not replying me at all
i message MARY SANDERS,GISELE, JUSTIN, SOPHIE ADAMS, SUPPORT, NATALIE CARTER ALL OF THEM. NON OF THEM REPLY
I ABOVE MESSAGE ALL TRUE AND CORRECT.
THEIR SKYPE NAMES BELOW
Gisele Haas (Always online most of the times but not replying my messages
Mary Sanders (My account Manager Disapear now after i request for withdrawal)
Natalie Charter (Send statements weekly)
Safe24options-Sophie Adams (Account Manager)
alex hunter
Joseph Banks
Charlotte Garner
DARIA EGORSHINE
Alex Bergman
Jamie Parker
Justine Lambert
Katerine Rim
Laura Anders
Marianna Medina
Megan Guzman
Olga Antonova
Robert Taylor
Samantha Lopez
sarah king
support-safe24options

I NEED MY MONEY,

Last edited:
1. First account i deposit using paypal. kindly see the detail below.

Business Name:
MMG Production HK Limited (The recipient of this payment is Non-US – Verified)
Email:
baturovskiy@mail.ru

Total amount:
-$5,000.00 USD (equals -$6,325.31 SGD)
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$5,000.00 USD

Conversion from:
-$6,325.31 SGD
Conversion to:
$5,000.00 USD
Exchange rate:
1 Singapore Dollar = 0.7904 US Dollars

Item amount:
$5,000.00 USD
VAT:
$0.00 USD
Postage:
$0.00 USD
Packing:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:

Item Title:
Platinum Account
Date:
17 Sep 2012
Time:
14:47 SST
Completed

Business contact information

Customer Service Email:
baturovskiy@mail.ru
Customer Service Phone:
+852 96445391

Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$6,325.31 SGD - Visa Credit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXX6

This credit card transaction will appear on your invoice as "PAYPAL *MMGPRODUCTI".

Description:
MMG Production HK Limited

hi

skype they use the names below..
Gisele Haas (Always online most of the times but not replying my messages
Mary Sanders (My account Manager Disapear now after i request for withdrawal)
Natalie Charter (Send statements weekly)
Safe24options-Sophie Adams (Account Manager)
alex hunter
Joseph Banks
Charlotte Garner
DARIA EGORSHINE
Alex Bergman
Jamie Parker
Justine Lambert
Katerine Rim
Laura Anders
Marianna Medina
Megan Guzman
Olga Antonova
Robert Taylor
Samantha Lopez
sarah king
support-safe24options

Kindly assist me to get my moneyback...
regards
irshad

My first account used paypal which is in september 2012.. ( is it still can talk to bank ?)
My second account i jused Telegraphic Transfer to transfer (its just instructions to bank to transfer to the given address... so how please explain me)

I receive a email ON 15th april 2013 from SAFE24OPTIONS below...
Dear Irshad Ahmed,

Greetings!

On behalf of the entire company I would like to express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are doing all options possible to get our clients funds back.

As our clients funds are held in a segregated account in Bank of Cyprus. We are currently experiencing huge issues with withdrawal with them. In response to the said crisis we are opening new bank account in Europe and as soon as it is done, we will be able to wire you, your withdrawal in instalment method or in staggard payments.

We will keep you posted and keep you updated on the this matter.

Again, I do apologize for this and hoping for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

Joseph Banks | Senior Billing Executive
Safe24Options™
Skype: support.safe24options | Email: billing@safe24options.com
US Toll Free: +1-888-878-5538 | International: +852-300-85887

I WILL KEEP THIS TREAD OPEN AND POSTED UNTIL I GET WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM IS SOLVED

reply from safe24options.com on 15th April 2013

Dear Irshad Ahmed,

We do apologize for the delay on your withdrawal request.

Unfortunately, the delay on the withdrawal procedure is due to the banking turmoil that is currently on going in Cyprus. As all the Auto trade account funds are being held. We are putting our best effort to hasten the process for your withdrawal. Currently, for the past couple of weeks we are trying to fix our AT system as it experienced some technically glitches and we are trying our best to resolve the issue. For the meantime, you may log on to you account if you want to and manually trade or we can find a person who can trade manually for you if you are not going to be able to trade for all the session.

We will keep you posted on the status of the Auto Trade System.

We will keep you posted on the current status and the progress of the said issue over the withdrawal request. Once again, we do apologize for the delay that this may caused you.

Sincerely,
The SAFE24OPTIONS™ Team

reply from me

hi
thanks for your reply,
i have request for withdrawal on 27th December 2012. which is more than 3 months ago..
when i open the account Mary Sanders promise me it only take 7 working days to process the withdrawal.
once i submit for withdrawal non of them reply and Mary Sander is also uncountable even email and message at support safe24options non of them reply for past 3 months... Cyprus bank issue is just 2 weeks ago only started.
i need my withdrawal.
kindly request you to assist me at-least a small amount
regards
irshad

reply from them
Dear Irshad Ahmed,

Greetings.

The bank turmoil at Cyprus has started since late last year, around December. It only aroused this year and being publicized last month.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience, as we we are not expecting such situation to arouse. I will put your request to priority and we will keep you posted as frequented as possible.

Sincerely,
The SAFE24OPTIONS™ Team

Dear Irshad Ahmed,

Greetings!

On behalf of the entire company I would like to express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are doing all options possible to get our clients funds back.

As our clients funds are held in a segregated account in Bank of Cyprus. We are currently experiencing huge issues with withdrawal with them. In response to the said crisis we are opening new bank account in Europe and as soon as it is done, we will be able to wire you, your withdrawal in instalment method or in staggard payments.

We will keep you posted and keep you updated on the this matter.

Again, I do apologize for this and hoping for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

Joseph Banks | Senior Billing Executive
Safe24Options™
Skype: support .safe24options | Email: billing@safe24options.com
US Toll Free: +1-888-878-5538 | International: +852-300-85887

Last edited:
hi
i will be updating here once i receive my withdrawal.
and also update here once if the people i introduce also get withdrawal its 3 of them waiting for withdrawal also.. no reply for them yet..

can reach me on skype id : shahniceguy
my email : far9000@yahoo.com
if you have any questions can contact me..

Back