http://www.cityeq.com is it a scam? happened to me

micheal_adly

Recruit
hi, i would like to ask the experts about cityeq.com (City Equities) . as i opened an account and asked them to manage my investment . I deposited 10K USD and they made in 3 months 5,000 USD profit. When i asked them to withdraw the profits . They started the game with me . and they didn't do the withdrawal as requested although that the deductions debited to my portfolio account .
Any suggestion , of how to deal with them , specifically that they stopped responding to my emails and i don't know what to do to get my money back ?
Please help.
Thanks,
Micheal

hi, i would like to ask the experts about cityeq.com (City Equities) . as i opened an account and asked them to manage my investment . I deposited 10K USD and they made in 3 months 5,000 USD profit. When i asked them to withdraw the profits . They started the game with me . and they didn't do the withdrawal as requested although that the deductions debited to my portfolio account .
Any suggestion , of how to deal with them , specifically that they stopped responding to my emails and i don't know what to do to get my money back ?
Please help.
Thanks,
Micheal

Hello Micheal,

What reason they are giving you for delayed withdrawal ?

Back