http://www.fbs.com - scam about correction

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
To Pharaoh:
Spreads were widened afterwards because they are fixed in Micro account. Fixed spreads are made for traders who constantly use them in trading, not only on news.

Unfortunately, Aimanfx uses fixed spreads only when in real market spreads are ten times more in real market. In our opinion, it is unfair to widen fixed spreads of MICRO account on news to all of our clients only because of those clients who trade the news. That is why, according to customer agreement FBS reviewed orders of 78700 trading account in compliance with real market situation.

It is important for FBS to maintain the high level of trading conditions, and we don’t want to make them worse just because of several traders.
Traders who trade on news with fixed spreads should understand that it is impossible to override the transaction in the real market (in the Currenex system, for example). Spread in the real market on news releases increases highly. Trader who uses fixed spreads gets profit; company releases losses when setting it in Currenex.

We negotiated with all the news traders on fixed spreads. Many of them had nothing against FBS not letting to trade news with fixed spreads. We found common language with them.

But there are traders who after getting some profit on news with fixed spreads want to get superprofit using influence through forums. We are happy to have the chance to discuss the problem with trading news with fixed spreads on public forums. And we announce honestly than news trading is open on STANDARD and UNLIMITED accounts. But it is not allowed on MICRO account.

In the future especially for those traders who trade news on micro accounts there will be floating spreads. Meanwhile, orders by news traders will be recalculated at market spreads according to customer agreement.

Last edited:
Interesting.

Did the TOS prohibit news trading on micro accounts at the time those trades were placed?

I'm glad to hear that micro accounts will shift to floating spreads around news time. I'd hate to see a normal trader suffer large retroactive losses for accidentally opening or closing a trade at the wrong time.

Interesting.

Did the TOS prohibit news trading on micro accounts at the time those trades were placed?

Well, it's not prohibited, but according to the Customer Agreement (p. 3.3.5) company has the right to widen fixed spread till the actual market spread.
So orders of such a trading will be recalculated.

We ask you to notice that trading on news with the spread that differs from a regular one may lead to big losses.

That is why we recommend you to use STANDARD and UNLIMITED accounts for news trading till there is no floating spreads on micro account.

This broker totally scam... waste time talk with this broker...

Dear Sir, we explained the problem and everybody understood it.
According to the Customer Agreement (p. 3.3.5) company has the right to widen fixed spread till the actual market spread. If you are not agree with this condition, that's not the reason to accuse us of scamming.

Any other arguments?

Clarity

Dear FBS representative;

Just to be clear, there would be no adjustments or "corrections" as there were in this case if a trader had a standard or unlimited account? Am I right? thank you

Dear FBS representative;

Just to be clear, there would be no adjustments or "corrections" as there were in this case if a trader had a standard or unlimited account? Am I right? thank you

Yes, you are right.
In standard or unlimited accounts spreads are floating, that is why trading on news wouldn't have any kind of correction, because all changes of spread during news releases will be reflected right away.

The best solution for the future would be to make spreads on the micro accounts variable during news times. I'd personally not like to be trading on a "fixed" spread account and never be 100% sure if the spread might be retroactively adjusted.

The best solution for the future would be to make spreads on the micro accounts variable during news times. I'd personally not like to be trading on a "fixed" spread account and never be 100% sure if the spread might be retroactively adjusted.

This will be available in the near time.
Now you may use accounts with floating spreads: standard and unlimited.

So what you mean is that "At this time, our fixed spread micros accounts are fixed, unless we decide at our discretion to retroactively take the widened spread out of your account."

If I can't trust that closed trades in a micro account with FBS won't be tampered with after the fact, there's no way I'd trust any money to a mini or standard account.

Back