http://www.fbs.com - scam about correction

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
So what you mean is that "At this time, our fixed spread micros accounts are fixed, unless we decide at our discretion to retroactively take the widened spread out of your account."

If I can't trust that closed trades in a micro account with FBS won't be tampered with after the fact, there's no way I'd trust any money to a mini or standard account.

Spreads are fixed in micro account. Any kind of correction takes place only in case when a client abuses news trading.
In standard or unlimited accounts spreads are floating, that is why trading on news wouldn't have any kind of correction, because all changes of spread during news releases will be reflected right away.

So, spreads are fixed, unless FBS decides to change them later. Considering the number of news events every day, that doesn't offer any security at all.

So, spreads are fixed, unless FBS decides to change them later. Considering the number of news events every day, that doesn't offer any security at all.

Spreads are FIXED in micro account. Any kind of correction takes place ONLY IN CASE ABUSES NEWS TRADING.
According to the Customer Agreement (p. 3.3.5) company has the right to widen fixed spread till the actual market spread.
Use standard and unlimited account if you want a floating spread.

Spreads are FIXED in micro account. Any kind of correction takes place ONLY IN CASE ABUSES NEWS TRADING.
According to the Customer Agreement (p. 3.3.5) company has the right to widen fixed spread till the actual market spread.

Cancelling the trade would have been fairer than corercting it.

usual practice

The usual practice in general merchandising, with reputable stores, is that if the price is incorrectly marked or put into the computer wrong then the customer wins. The next time the merchant will make the correction.

All to often brokers etc. want to fall back to some rule they have in place about making corrections etc.

Well, take note of the comment about reputable merchants & draw your own conclusions.

Are brokers/dealers treating their clients fairly when they fall back on rules they have in place to protect themselves?
Should it not be a 2 way street?

Abusive news trading as defined by FBS.

Personally, I'd recommend a WARNING on the first sign of abusive news trading. Sure, it will cost the brokerage some money on that one trade. If the client does it again after the warning, cancel the new trade and close the account.

Better yet, fix the system so that spread floats around news time. This will keep innocent technical traders from having to worry about a news event later changing their profits if they enter or exit at the wrong time.

Abusive news trading as defined by FBS.

Personally, I'd recommend a WARNING on the first sign of abusive news trading. Sure, it will cost the brokerage some money on that one trade. If the client does it again after the warning, cancel the new trade and close the account.

Better yet, fix the system so that spread floats around news time. This will keep innocent technical traders from having to worry about a news event later changing their profits if they enter or exit at the wrong time.

As I already said, we are going to make spreads in micro account floating for news trading. Meanwhile, you may use standard and unlimited accounts.

No warning about news trading... they support just inform about slippage if gap even news...
but after i make profit they make correction.. this is unfair for client...

No warning about news trading... they support just inform about slippage if gap even news...
but after i make profit they make correction.. this is unfair for client...

File a case and we will vote on that.Like Pharaoh said they sould have warned you first. If they don't want to lose money they should cancel the trade instead of corecting it.

Back