http://www.fxrobot-mam.com/

fxeasy75

Private, 1st Class
I have started a scam alert on this company above, please refer to my comments on Arbitrage Robot | ArbitrageRobot.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Do note that CashOnForex, MAM programme for this company, as well the company that also sells the Arbitrage EA are all registered to the same company name

To summarise, I started my MAM acct with them on Feb/11 (trades started on 11/Feb) and in TWO days, my account (which started with USD10,000) was decimated to USD432. In just ONE day of trading on Feb/12 (when I received my trading statements automatically from HotForex), my account balance was about USD2078. I immediately sent an email to the PAMM to ask that they STOPPED the EA and to find out the causes for this behavior of the EA and to ask them to explain the HUGE differences between their live trading results showcase on their site vs my results. I sent another email again to inform them that I am taking off my account from LPOA if this trading continues. The trading was continued and again there was a huge loss. I asked to revoke LPOA to HotForex, as well as sent another email to the PAMM to warn them that I expect them to FULLY compensate me for all the losses due to their unethical behavior, and that I have filed a complaint with HotForex and will also file scam alert in FPA.

The PAMM has never got back to me regards their behavior or even bother to find out why I withdraw my account within 2 days of trading

Terms& Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Trading Results:
Trading Results

You can login to their live trading account with FXCH. To facilitate FPA investigation, pls login with these details:
Broker: FXCH
Login=5042
Investor Password=mam111
server id#=207.228.252.28:443
this is a live trading accounts as there were withdrawals almost every month. In addition there were trades executed upto and including current dates (Febb/2013)

Read also my comments for CashOnForex: Cash On Forex | CashOnForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

I cant submit the MT4 statements here, but to clarify this post, I have filed a formal complaint with HotForex Pamm dept. HF Pamm dept staff had contacted me since Feb/14 and assured me that investigation has started after he read my email and review my trading results. He told me that if found guilty this PAMM will be blacklisted from HF. Pamm dept staff from HF also told me that he will also try to liaise with the PAMM trader registered with HF to find out what happened. According to the PAMM fact sheet/user guide sent out to clients, the trader is Dariusz Makowiecki

Please note the registered name of this company
Contact Us
Scalpea K.K.

106-0031 Tokyo, Japan

Minato-ku, Nishi-Azabu 4-15-2-210

Last edited:
Hi Fxeasy,

I felt sad and pain to read your story... and same time felt thankful and blessed to be here to read of your experience.

I was about to make arrangement to go for their MAM service.
It seems all so real esp with so many live and demo trading acct presented on the site...
I have been following those live acct for 2 mths to convince me they are real.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for sharing your story which I believe is going to save many.

I am still very curious.....how he "Robert Nightingale" can fabricate those live account and so convincing...
Does that meant those live and demo acct trading are not using the robot to trade?
It is trading on something else???
Whoever is trading the account must be a damn good scalper...

Let's hope more will get to this thread and be warn of the truth....

Hi Cyman,

Pls goto my comments on them, another user got scam going into PAMM with them with HotForex. HF has not replied to me regards the discussion/decision of this PAMM, and I dont know when Theo went into PAMM with them. I am now of the opinion that HotForex just want the biz and any monkey who can register a PAMM acct can do so. They do not have any regulations, eg, all PAMM must have 3 mths of live trading with HF before accepting clients etc. They do NOT protect their clients. I am really quite sad abt them. Why call me (& its an overseas call for them), when they dont really intend to resolve this. I am not asking HF to compensate me, I am just asking them to investigate the charges. But meanwhile, I felt HF should suspend the PAMM trader until investigations are completed. Why tell me that (the pamm staff) he thinks I am right, that the PAMM should be made responsible to pay me all the compensation for my lost capital and at the same time, continue to allow the PAMM to operate and scam more customers. I am only glad that Theo has taken it in stride and started a formal complaint with HotForex regards this PAMM. I would like to see just how many traders it will take before HF takes REAL action and go whipped them. I am disappointed with HF's attitude and non-communicative attitude after my complaint. I used to be their client for 1yr. USED TO BE, and likely will not be.

Hopefully my post also helped ppl to realise that they do have another avenue to "punished" the big bad wolf. FPA is great forum, but a lot of ppl need to know how to take charge and be more aggressive (with the correct attitude, eg, provide proof via MT4, emails etc), and aim their arrows at regulatory bodies that can helped us. Unfortunately, HotForex does not fall into this category. I will keep up the email with HotForex to try to find out whats their findings. The Pamm staff assures me that if investigation shows that they are unethical, HF will blacklist the PAMM. That will stopped this King Kong. Meanwhile, tell ALL your friends to stay away from them

BeWare..!

Hello,

FXCH Is scam Broker , As well as This FXrobot-mam. They Have Multiple Website like fxrobot.

Personally I had Experiance With FXCH.

FXCH Blow up 5000$ account in 1 min..sTs Strategy Is Fail Look Like :( :( :( Faced Lots Of Pain After This...

After Some day Read Reviews About FXCH on FPA, felt So hate TO my Self. How Can i made this Mistake :'(

Be Ware Guys, Be Ware Always Triple Check About Broker ,About EA ,About PAMM/MAM Then Take Decision.

Anyway Before Join This PAMM didn't You check Review on FPA about FXROBOT ??

Feeling Bad For You..:(

Good Luck man..Hope You will get your Money Back..

Regards,
Dipen patel

www.supertradingscalper.com
sTs_fx's Profile | Myfxbook

Hi Fxeasy,

I felt sad and pain to read your story... and same time felt thankful and blessed to be here to read of your experience.

I was about to make arrangement to go for their MAM service.
It seems all so real esp with so many live and demo trading acct presented on the site...
I have been following those live acct for 2 mths to convince me they are real.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for sharing your story which I believe is going to save many.

I am still very curious.....how he "Robert Nightingale" can fabricate those live account and so convincing...
Does that meant those live and demo acct trading are not using the robot to trade?
It is trading on something else???
Whoever is trading the account must be a damn good scalper...

Let's hope more will get to this thread and be warn of the truth....

Their real account are fake.
Actually they are demo. I can make better proformance with the EA on demo.
But it is only on demo.
On real account is never works like that.
MAM service and the broker are deceiving people together.

Back