1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

http://www.fxsmooth.com and Trade-Profit .com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Rohana Petta Tantirige, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Rohana Petta Tantirige

I am receiving E-mails Under theFROM:profit-Trade.com regarding diffrent types of indicators.For example, FXsmooth indicator,VolumeTrend Indicator for MetaTrader 4, Supreme Forex Profiteer (TM),Forex Marvel Trader ,Forex Trend Champion, Super Forex Launcher, Forex Mass Profits etc....etc.....I bought FXsmooth indicator.Before bying I made sure Money back guanartee for 60 days uncoditional.This indicator does not work for me so I asked them money back through several emails and they did not come back to me.So I put a dispute in the Plimus.I think four,five times asking my refund.All time they reply they can give me another indicator and they never talk about money back.Now for this approx. a month.I think they sell same thing with different name and in different web sites.Even, if you buy their product it is not the price they advertise.They ask more and more money at different stages.So I belive THIS IS A REAL SCAM ORGANIZATION.BE CAREFULL IF YOU RECEIVE EMAILS FROM THEM.:mad
    ====================================================================================
    MY NEW REWIEW:-ALL GOOD NOW.THEY REFUNDED ALL MY MONEY.SO I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THEM NOW.IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN TRY THEIR PRODUCT AND THEY REFUND YOUR MONEY.

#1 Rohana Petta Tantirige, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011