• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem http://www.ibcfx.com scam for 160,000$

I am having an issue with a company

Tarek L Gohary

Private
IBCFX refused to send us an amount of more than 160,000$ since last May, they called us to understand why we want to withdraw all of our account worth 200,000$ and we said that we just need the money now and we will get back to trading after a while, they just sent us 40K$ instead and disabled my account, stopped answering our phones or emails since then.

I live in Egypt and they locate in New Zealand and we don't know what can we do next?

Start by contacting the NZ regulators and see if they are really registered in New Zealand.

Thank you all for the reply, I'v been through all this and no responses or hope, I wounder if there is any representative from IBCFX can reply here or give us a help?? you are the experts here guys ... Please help us!

Hello Tarek L Gohary

You'll have to send them an invite (just like Salim Raheem states) remembering to add this threads link in the message you send.

Good luck
Liz

I sent them the link ... however we are taking legal actions here in Egypt, UK and Italy as well and our legal contact in New Zealand as well..

Hope they take the easy way ... awaiting

I already reported scam cases and they are investigating ... kindly note that they contacts below are fake!

38 Birmingham Drive
Middleton
Christchurch 8024
New Zealand

Tel: +44 203 519 8514
Tel: +966 147 877 233
Tel: +39 09 1619 3373

Back