http://www.mt5-ea.com Is A BIG SCAM SITE, DON'T BUY THEIR PRODUCT.

santam

Recruit
Hi,

This is inform every one that i am a fx robot freak & download & test several good , So i decided to test the ECN FX BOT & FX SCALPING BOT by purchasing from their site with so called donations, At first i was surprised with the low price but later when i understood that decompile ea & remove limitations so that it can be used in several accounts. Before purchase i contacted them if they can accept paypal or pyaza which is safer for online purchased, they told they need to stay anonymous , & asked me to pay via Liberty reserve, So i did like wise & paid 139$ for ECNFX Bot, on 7/27/2012 , I though that i will get instant download, but after 24 hrs of waiting all i got an email as below.

==============================================

SANTANU HAZRA,

Your order number 530 at MT5-EA has been updated.

Order status: Completed

Order comment:
Hello,

Thank you for your donation. Please proceed to "My Account" and "Files" to download the EA. Please follow the instructions in the installation manual accordingly.

Happy Trading,

MT5-EA Advisors Team

Browse to the following page to login to your account and view your order details:
http://www.mt5-ea.com/user

Thanks again,

MT5-EA
Get the forex expert advisor matching your investor style!

==================================================================================

I logged into my account & found a download link that never worked, I emailed after that hundreds of time telling to send me the product, not single reply till date, So friends don't participate in this site they are real criminal, they decompile other's products , Sell useless things & at the end they don't deliver anything after payment is made, all the good comments are made by them selves only in their site as users don't have any comment page.

See the attached payment receipt & my account page, the download link has been disabled ...

lr payment.jpg

scam...JPG

If they are selling (or accepting donations) for illegal copies of software, then they are criminal software pirates. Anything you get from places like that will not get updates, may or may not work, and will probably be infested with viruses.

If you see software being sold for extremely cheap prices, go to the real website the software is marketed from and ask them if the site with the low prices is real or not.

may i know real situation

Hello SANTANU HAZRA,

I want to buy ECN fx Robot from mt5-ea.com. some form put the comment on that is not scam but somebody comment that's scam. now i'm confuse . i need to know real situation.

Is that scam or Not Scam.....?

MODERATION TEAM NOTE: The site appears to be selling pirated copies of forex products. We strongly recommend against visiting the site. Buying pirated materials is illegal and unethical. You may also end up getting virus-infested items in exchange for your money.

If you want to be sure, contact ECN Fx Robot support directly and ask them about the copies sold by mt5-ea

Back