ABANDONED - http://www.octafx.com/ Scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

vontogr

Recruit
Do not trust these morons!

As long as I just make a profit with them everything was OK.

I was even allowed to withdraw like $30 via Skrill.

Today I made withdrawal $100 via Skrill and it was rejected for no reason, twice.
I got reply I should use bank account for withdrawal, while I deposit via Skrill
And in their own email where they request me to withdraw via bank account there is a sentence:

Acknowledge: RE: OctaFX - withdrawal request no. W102097 declined (Ticket# LTK1215802373155X)
"Please note that you can only withdraw from your account by the same means that you used for depositing it"

And I did deposit via CC. Of course I do not have any bank account connected to OctaFX so I can't withdraw

So be aware of this scum.

Dear vontogr,

Funds security is a priority for our company. Moreover we are obliged to abide by AML policies and VISA/MASTERCARD payment systems requirements. It is clearly stated in our Cusomer Agreement that whenever a deposit is made via credit card, the withdrawal is to be performed by a bank wire. As far as I am concerned this is one of the ground policies with almost every broker company. Please take this into consideration prior to rushing into accusations. And you are welcome to withdraw your funds to your bank account at any time.

Sincerely,
OctaFX

I thought credit card deposits were usually withdrawn via the credit card itself. Any profits above the deposit would then be subject to whatever rules the broker sets down in their TOS.

Vontogr, you should be able to link a bank account to the broker. You just need to upload the proper documentation showing that the account is yours.

I thought credit card deposits were usually withdrawn via the credit card itself. Any profits above the deposit would then be subject to whatever rules the broker sets down in their TOS.

Vontogr, you should be able to link a bank account to the broker. You just need to upload the proper documentation showing that the account is yours.
Even simpler. There is no such thing as "link my bank account to the broker". How do you "link" a bank account to something? What sort of nonsense is that?

Just create a regular withdrawal request by bank wire, that's it, everything will be withdrawn as usual.

And yes, what the thread starter is silent abbout is that his withdrawals continued. I'm just saying, it might be a bit too harsh on us to keep the thread's name.

Do not trust these morons!

As long as I just make a profit with them everything was OK.

I was even allowed to withdraw like $30 via Skrill.

Today I made withdrawal $100 via Skrill and it was rejected for no reason, twice.
I got reply I should use bank account for withdrawal, while I deposit via Skrill
And in their own email where they request me to withdraw via bank account there is a sentence:

Acknowledge: RE: OctaFX - withdrawal request no. W102097 declined (Ticket# LTK1215802373155X)
"Please note that you can only withdraw from your account by the same means that you used for depositing it"

And I did deposit via CC. Of course I do not have any bank account connected to OctaFX so I can't withdraw

So be aware of this scum.

Hello !

Please come to my octafx Scam Thread :
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/33498-scam-alert-octafx-broker.html

The more we are the best we will fight them !

It will be hard but we will succeed !

Regards !

I must agree with OctaFX here, also I don't think that the term "morons" is respectable here in FPA

I must agree with OctaFX here, also I don't think that the term "morons" is respectable here in FPA

Pay close attention to what the octafx is saying. they definitely could use a course in customer service!

They are dealing with a lot of small accounts & seem to be tiring of the concerns that happen.

The thing, that company representative has lucidly commented the situation tells us that it is just ignorance of trader what are general withdrawal rules

Can Octa's representative please clarify this:

If a trader deposits $1000 via credit card, makes $500 profit, and wants to withdraw the initial $1000, does Octa support returning that money to the credit card that was the initial source of the money?

From what I've read so far, it appears that the answer is No. If so, I find that to be very unusual. Sending money back to the exact same original source pretty much makes money laundering impossible. Most brokers do seem to return credit card deposits to the original card, which rules out long established Visa and MasterCard regulations.

Back