http://www.plusfn.com/

Hello alzahif

Can you invite them to join this thread to discuss your issues in the hope of resolving your problem, could you also add your "trading" account details in your next message/reply.

I tried looking at their site but only get is message: .

Update: Think I might have discovered why UK clients can't use their company: PlusFN Ltd / +FN / Equity Sky Capital Marketing Limited - Financial Conduct Authority

Good luck
Liz

i invite them many times but no acceptance
:confused:

i contact bank >> but they told me they can not do anything and i have to finish problem direct with plusfn.com!!!
i was surprised by their answer

Gather up all the evidence you have. Show that the money is in the account and that PlusFN talks about withdrawals on their website. Carefully explain that by agreeing to deposit in the first place, the contract was to provide deposit, trading, and withdrawal services. A chargeback based on failure to provide services should be valid. Since you also report unauthorized additional charges, those should be charged back separately as unauthorized. If the person you are speaking to cannot understand this, politely ask for a supervisor.

Gather up all the evidence you have. Show that the money is in the account and that PlusFN talks about withdrawals on their website. Carefully explain that by agreeing to deposit in the first place, the contract was to provide deposit, trading, and withdrawal services. A chargeback based on failure to provide services should be valid. Since you also report unauthorized additional charges, those should be charged back separately as unauthorized. If the person you are speaking to cannot understand this, politely ask for a supervisor.
hello ..good morning
i respect and appreciate your ideas ..but all failed no one bank staff help me and all agree that i have to finish problem with plusfn.com ..regarding their trial to use my credit card illegally and they fail to take any cents bank said while they fail to deposit from your card(because balance is zero) no action can be taken
please help me to upgrade this broker name for voting and black list them as soon as possible
till now they did not accept invitation to discuss matter in this respectful forum
thanks

Back