http://www.plusfn.com/

alzahif

Corporal
this broker refusing to return my money back ...they try to take the secret information of my credit card to complete scamming
too much miss behaving

Hello alzahif

Can you invite them to join this thread to discuss your issues in the hope of resolving your problem, could you also add your "trading" account details in your next message/reply.

I tried looking at their site but only get is message:
UK Clients are forbidden from services by +FN. If you are located in the UK, you are not authorised to open neither a live account nor a demo account with us.

Update: Think I might have discovered why UK clients can't use their company: PlusFN Ltd / +FN / Equity Sky Capital Marketing Limited - Financial Conduct Authority

Good luck
Liz

Last edited:
this broker refusing to return my money back ...they try to take the secret information of my credit card to complete scamming
too much miss behaving

Can you share with us more information.

How much did you deposit? have you traded? if yes- did you make profit or loss?

The more information you share with you, we can help you more

1st failed deposit.jpg

this document that they use my credit card without my permission to deposit to my trading account and finally to their pocket
actually i gave them my credit card ccv code and my bank details just as they requested so they will refund/transfer my money with profits

alzahif - you can upload up to 5 attachments through one reply.

Try to contact them so they will reply here.

Also, if you see you are unable to take out your profits at least save the deposit by filling a chargeback

Back