Aristo3849

Private
Firest I saw an advertisment saying Big profits for new Sentiment EA
the EA is trading against the Crowds
the EA called Automated Sentiment trading System coast 297$ UD
I saw the videos in the web site
I saw there is 30 days money back guarantee , NO Hassle refund
then i decided to buy .. So I paid the amount through my Pay Pal account
they recived the full amount and i got a link to download the product as usually happen
when i download the product the name of the EA was diffrent
I put the EA for a test , the result was a disaster
I checked the EA it was trading on moving Average not Sentiment cowds as the promiss ,
The downloaded EA was diffrent than what I saw in videos
First thing i made a dispute to pay pal to Hold paying to the seller
Second I sent an Email to the seller with the issue cause they dont have Chat or forum
No body respond to my Email , I sent another one , same thing
I Checked my paypal to see if the seller respond ther , no one respond ..
I asked payPal to take action against the case , the said they dont cover vertual goods
I sent a third Email to the seller , tell now no one answer ( 7 days ) from date of payment
I tried to confence my self then i tried the EA for the last 4 days no single trade open on all pairs all frames diffrent brockers
Now I belive that i was a victem of Fraud people
i can give you a copy of the EA to test if you like to be sure that i`m not pretending the case
hope NO one will fall in this again
Thanx

Don't give away a copy of the EA even if you were ripped off. That would put you in violation of copyright laws.

See if you can escalate the claim through eBay - carefully explain it was fraud and that the item you ordered was not what was delivered.

Don't give away a copy of the EA even if you were ripped off. That would put you in violation of copyright laws.

See if you can escalate the claim through eBay - carefully explain it was fraud and that the item you ordered was not what was delivered.

I understand .. do you thik ebay will help ? I paid through payPal .. and what about FPA court ? don`t want any one to fall in this again ..thanx

If you don't complain to eBay, there is a 100% chance that they won't do anything. If you clearly lay out for both eBay and PayPal that you paid for 1 item and got something totally different than described, they may be able to do something.

If you don't complain to eBay, there is a 100% chance that they won't do anything. If you clearly lay out for both eBay and PayPal that you paid for 1 item and got something totally different than described, they may be able to do something.

Thanx alot bro i will contact eBay

Hello there,

First of all do not waste time and file complaint on ebay here (Business Equipment Purchase Protection Program: How to file a claim) and tsame thing go to paypal and make complaint here (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/buyer-complaint-outside) I hope that those links may helpful to you and best of luck.

Lets us know if you need any other help from us.

Thanx for the link and advise .. I will go through and let you know what happend ..

I tried to make a complaint to eBay , but ther asked for Item number . when I put product number the form refused and said this item not belong to ebay Shopping , there is No way with ebay ..
I went back to PayPal and the button of complaint dessappeared cause they decided not to cover Downloaded Items !!
The seller still refusing to answer my Emails ..
Now I belive in tow Things :
Don`t trust the Guarantee crab
Don`t trust PayPal will cover you

I will never use Paypal again

Back