http://www.ufxmarkets.com are hackers and group of thieves

Ahmed17Tarek

Recruit
They hack my trading account and trade instead of me, and refuse to return my money back from my account with my base equity asset 9700 us$ and after trading by myself the equity become 11160 us$ and I told them I need my money and I withdraw it two time every time the neglect my requests and after I withdraw the money they return it back to the UFX trading market account at the end they hack my account by a program call on their web site distance assistance , they trade on behave on me and stole all my account . They are liars and great hackers .
I am really in miserable situation and I did not know how can I deal with this case.

http://www.ufxmarkets.com are hackers company please take care

They hack my trading account and trade instead of me, and refuse to return my money back from my account with my base equity asset 9700 us$ and after trading by myself the equity become 11160 us$ and I told them I need my money and I withdraw it two time every time the neglect my requests and after I withdraw the money they return it back to the UFX trading market account at the end they hack my account by a program call on their web site distance assistance , they trade on behave on me and stole all my account . They are liars and great hackers .
I am really in miserable situation and I did not know how can I deal with this case.

1. Disable that Web Distance Assistance program immediately.

2. Gather your evidence, especially anything from anyone at UFX mentioning this Web Distance Assistance program.

3. File a complaint with Cysec:

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

They probably won't contact you back. Make sure to include as many details as possible. The more people who tell their stories, the more likely that Cysec will eventually take some action.

4. If you haven't done so already, leave a review for UFX here:

UFX Markets | UFX Bank | UFXMarkets.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

5. If you deposited by credit card, discuss the issue with the fraud department at your issuing bank. Depending on when you deposited and the details of your case, there is at least some chance of doing a charge-back to recover some of your funds.

6. If by bank wire, also talk to the fraud department of your bank.

7. Contact your local and national police. Ask about how to file internet-based financial fraud charges.

Don't wait on any of the above. Get started today.

I know personally people who work in this company, and everything you say here is not far away from reality. From what I heard from people who actually work there:
1. They have a no-withdrawal policy, this is including not allowing customers to withdraw using any trick. They try to convince you to open a"golden position" before withdrawing and this position will close all your account
2. If a customer withdraw the representative bonus/commission will be cut back (the commission formula is all the deposit - all the withdrawal x some %)
3. Hacking customers accounts and in some cases stealing credit card/e-payment details

Facts that I can share:
1. UFX Markets has a scam alert in FPA
2. The Cysec has finalize the company with 100K EUROS CySec Announces a Settlement with Reliantco (UFX Markets) | Forex Magnates

It's not technically hacking if the client installs a desktop sharing program and grants an "account manager" access to it.

On the other hand, if the desktop sharing was installed for some purpose other than opening and closing trades, and the AM then opens an unauthorized trade, that's still a cyber-crime in my book. Clients who have that happen need to notify Cysec as well as the authorities in their countries. A complaint to InterPol may also be justified.

Eddiger, any chance of getting a current or former employee to come forward and reveal everything?

I will try my best and contact you privately about it.
Regarding you comment- legally even if you grant the AM a permission accessing your account, the action of making any change without asking the approval of the customer is illegal maybe you are right by definition it's not hacking but bottom line is: it is illegal.

Back